JDKiersten - Game Is Running Error

I’m having the exact same issue, i’ve also tried everything, uninstalling, deleting all files, repairing, checked firewall and antivirus etc. nothing is working. I also posted about this yesterday, it’s really frustrating, I almost never have time to play, and now that I do, unfortunately I’m not able to.

JDKiersten,

You were on a different player’s thread for this error. There aren’t any known bugs with launching the game at the moment so I moved you to your own thread so we can keep things linear.

Typically when I see this problem it’s one of three things:

1. Your drivers or windows are out of date. Update them to resolve that problem.
  2. Your security program is fighting the game. Try temporarily uninstalling it.
  3. Another program is fighting for control of your graphics drivers. Right now we have a known issue with old versions of Razer Chroma which causes this, but you can close other background applications if this doesn’t help.

If you’re still having trouble after this troubleshooting, please generate a text copy of your DxDiag using these instructions. Once you have that made, open the file. Copy the code below, then copy/paste everything from that DXDiag file between the rows of tilde (~) marks where it says “DXDiag goes here.”

~~~~
DXDiag goes here
~~~~