I've remade Release Sigma Shield in Workshop

Hello all, I’ve remade release Sigma’s shield with a few adjustments. Once you leave the spawn room, you will take a LOT of damage, don’t freak out, it will stop at 186 health and the shield will regen back to 400. This is to compensate for the scaled health with the shield. The shield is now on a .25 second cooldown close to the original. The shield health is 1498 since I couldn’t make it exactly 1500. Have fun!

If you don’t care about Sigma being 400 health, you can remove the 2nd rule “Sigma Shield Health”.

CODE: 3SC7P

Edit: redid the damage system, code is still the most updated version

1 Like

nice job! i’m very proud! though there’s 3 things i need to tell you. 1st one is that you CAN scale his shield health to 1500 using the workshop rules of set max health to 214.500% or 214.750% however it won’t recharge to 1500, it’ll stay at 700. the 2nd one is his cooldown on his shield startup. when you hold secondary and press secondary it goes to 2 seconds and not 5 because 5 is when it gets destroyed so please don’t confuse “barrier cooldown” with its start up time. the 3rd one is the shields startup cooldown time is not 0.25 seconds, it’s 0.2 seconds as said here,

Experimental Barrier

• Regeneration rate reduced from 175 to 150 per second.
  • Now has a 1 second cooldown after recalling the barrier.
  • Initial 0.2 second cast time removed
1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! I’ve changed the cooldown to .2 seconds. I understand how the Sigma barrier cooldown works, I was just never able to modify the 2 second cooldown. I’ve modified how you take the damage. If you’re not in spawn and you’re full health, it’ll immediately tank you down a little bit below 400 health, and the shields will regen you back to 400.

1 Like

yeah for some reason it took me down to 188 and then regen’d back to 477

I honestly don’t know how to fix it, but if you delete the wrongly named “sigma shield health” rule, it’ll just let you keep the 1500 shield and cooldown, and wont damage you when you walk from spawn. Idk why i named it sigma shield health even though it has nothing to do with the shield health, mb

1 Like