I've played 71 games with brig

Its technically not, but legally they are an adult.

Alright, you can make that same argument if you were a Soldier 76 T500 though.

“I played Soldier 76 for 50 matches and have a 70% win rate, he is fine”

but we all know that Soldier 76 isn’t in a great state right now, it’s down to the player to make it work. And a lot of people can’t and won’t put in that sort of effort to make their hero work out of meta.

I really want to see how brig is once double shield is gone though.

1 Like

I watched a video on youtube of the top 500 player who plays her and he did a break down of her facing every character and how to beat them with her. I’m not kidding. She didn’t have one easy match-up. They were all like having some kind of boss fight in a single player RPG where you have to dodge, stun, and kite to win.

I was like so basically unless you have God like skills she is complete crap, and if you do have God like skills, you would be better off playing literally any other character. >_<

2 Likes

Have you seriously tried to play Brig recently? I can’t see your profile. Just the 1 endorsement. I watched the same video you did and I didn’t get your big boss impression at all. She seemed like the one who was the boss.

Theres so much hate on Brig right now. Most times I play her I put out a good deal of healing and plays. She can easily make game winning plays like bashing ulting Reapers, Hogs, Rein etc. Booping people when they try and attack your tanks. Super good peel potential.

This is how it is for every support that isn’t Moira. You have to put in a little extra effort and use their entire kits to win 1v1’s. Supports are team amplifiers with their healing and utility. They shouldn’t have easy matchups versus characters who are designed for straight up dueling. Not saying that supports deserve to be fodder who are only good for heals, but it makes sense when you think about it from a design perspective. Support main by the way.

3 Likes

She’s forced to play passive in the backlines. She can’t frontline like an actual main tank. Her self healing doesn’t even outheal venom mine, VENOM MINE. You have to play this really boring healbot Brigitte.

At least winston can use mobility, brig can’t.

Pretty sure the brig rework nerfed her stun for no reason. She can’t do the full combo because the stun is too short.

It’s just ana shots on a cooldown. Can be very easily out damaged.

She’s trash

1 Like

given Brigs win rate in general, I believe them.

Brig isnt so bad to be honest. A tiny buff to her shield can make her better.

1 Like

sounds like tracer only she also has to aim and be lucky not to get unintentionally spam 1 shotted.

Good thing this isnt a 1v1 game then. When I play brig I am in 1v1 scenario probably 2% of the time. I play around my team mates procing inspire and keeping my team mates alive. Ya know, doing my job as a support hero, supporting them so they can get the kills.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m calling BS.

Burden of proof is on you here. Until then, you don’t have a 64% winrate on her.

1 Like

Honestly, even if Brig is good…Moira is infinitely easier and more rewarding

It really depends on the situation. I have 41 games with moira this season and a 45% win rate, while my brig is at 64% win rate out of 71 games. That’s quite a big difference. My low win rate with moira is largely from assuming she was meta so I would pick her when I shouldn’t have. In reality, what makes a good support is someone who picks the right support at the right time.

The reason why I have so many games with brig is because I set out on a quest to prove that brig isnt the trash can people claim she is, and at least to myself, I’ve proven that brig is still highly viable if played right. I just think old brig mains can’t adjust to her new playstyle.

But yeah, moira is better in a lot of situations, but so is brig. Which is why hero balance isn’t as important as people seem to think it is. The community wants heroes balanced around 1 tricking but the game is built around being flexible.

1 Like

She’s not meant to 1v1 anymore, when she’s with a teammate she’s really good.

1 Like

So you lost 26 low tier games out of 71 with her? And that’s supposed to say anything about her? GMs can play basically any hero with better results

Leave her alone. You’ve done enough

Considering she is korean and is based in Busan, not yet. 2 more years needed.

1 Like

Exactly why we use actual statistics rather than some random person’s personal experience with that hero. The more people’s data we’re analysing, the less chance of certain good players inflating her stats.

Just curious, were these 71 games consecutive or did you only pick Brig when you knew your team comp and the enemy team comp were suited to Brig’s new playstyle?

Proof?