I've lost my Season 3 Top500 rank after the patch

This is odd, so In season 3, I was Top 320 a day before the season ends
When Season 4 started, I was 420 and thought, “damn more than 100 people tried to climb up the top 500 in a day? That’s Crazy”
However, during Season 4, My rank was slowly declining, and now I lost my top500 in Season 3. What is going on with the rank system right now? Like WTF
I’ve spent a whole season climbing up and finished in top 500, and now they took it from me. Like I know it’s beta, but fix ur rank system god damn it

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Not Appearing On Leaderboards (Season 3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

Here’s a recent thread about your missing Top 500 leaderboard placement issue if you’d like to read more about other potential solutions: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs - #301 by DoorlessCal-2345. Could you also upload whatever evidence you have of your Top 500 placement both before and after the leaderboard updates? Were your Top 500 rewards removed alongside your rank as well? If so, I’ll also put your thread under: Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 3).