I've heard people say that Bastion should be playable without a shield so

How would lowering Roadhog’s health help? He still needs to sustain himself because of all the damage he takes because he’s huge. I was thinking about reducing how much hog feeds with a small buff. Basion reaaly should be an off-tank.

A lot of heroes need a shield tank do well just like Bastion so no.

Roady’s health makes sense to me, Its base health… no shield or armor.

He’s FAT, So it makes sense for him to be a Bit… Beefy.

he went on a diet lol, i would just make him smaller. kinda in line with mei or doomfist but maybe a little bit bigger. with 300 hp.

but yea this is what i would of done before releasing the game. now you cant change it cuz that would be weird lol

Other heroes can avoid damage or block it without feeding, Roadhog can do neither.

i just want roads gun to actually mean something. its super poo poo and i hate it.

i use to be a road main- blizzard changed his gun
then i went on to a rein main- blizzard made him suck then CC happened
then i went to being an ana main- the shooting through people feels awkward and she feels like shes in alpha

so now im going with soldier, they dont dare change soldier

1 Like

I would actually lower the Hook cooldown.

I forget what it is right now, cos i’m not a roady main… But only by like, one second.

with the inconsistencies in this game, it would make sense for him to throw it around a bit more.

(Even though as a Bastion main, I fear it. ;-;)

Didn’t they nerf Soldier’s damage once?

Oh no,… What have you done!!!
They’re coming for him now!

Bastion is severly underpowered. Statistics don’t lie.

1 Like

I’d say roady could use some help as well.

(Don’t worry, i’m a Bastion main… I have gone under cover, They suspect nothing.)

its only 1 damage per bullet, nothing too big.

its what i thought they should of done with tracer to make her op 1 clipping more tame. cuz you can 1 clip someone and still have half your clip.

Bastion has Recon mode, my dude. He doesn’t have to be stationary.

I once got potg and a 17 player kill streak in Recon mode in Mystery Heroes with no tanks or healers pocketing me. The game exists beyond the Shift key.

He is a shield.

His massive T H I C C booty is a shield.

If you think that’s the only problem with Bastion, I kindly ask you to refer to this thread: [Bastion is being forgotten] :upside_down_face:

Just “Staying in Recon” Doesn’t help, bud.

yea like the old road where it was like 5 or 6 secs or whatever it was. then they kept nerfing it. then they nerf the gun and made it less reliable to hook combo kill people but left that nerf hook cooldown in for some reason.

if anyone comes close to him, im bout to roundhouse that as

1 Like

For Some reason It’s WAY Easier to still hook combo on console, i do it all the time actually… Even on Reapers.

But i have played on Pc, and it feels… Weird now.

I’m just sayin’ he doesn’t only have Sentry mode, and that’s what most people who complain about Bastion seem to argue with. He is playable without a shield pocket, but I never said he was in a perfect spot.

1 Like

yea its a hit or miss, and i would say hes the worst tank out of all so far

1 Like

But his thicc booty feeds, whether or not you’re using it to shield.