It's time to nerf McCree

I don’t know why you think McCree was buffed to stop goats. (Hint: he wasn’t)
In any case he’s the lowest win rate of the entire roster this past month in GM where people can aim the best. So I can only conclude you want him nerfed because you are salty some McCree killed you.

1 Like

Fan the hammer is so effective… especially when I forget to reload and fan you with all of one bullet! :sweat_smile:

The reason for buffing his right click was to against tanks. It was written on the patch note, you can check back.

I don’t mind when a good McCree with decent aim killed me, but stun + fan the hammer?? it’s questionable.

I feel like his fire rate buff could be a bit too much after they’re nerfing barriers.

Guess we will see how it turns out.

5 Likes

Yeah no.

It’s kinda silly that players like you want nerfs for the heroes which doesnt need 'em.

How about you just dont get close to him so he cant stun you huh? It aint that hard thing to stop feeding into him. And maybe you should start counting those stun cooldowns too so you can prevent them when he’s gonna use them next time you know.

Nowhere does it say goats. And it has since been reduced to 50. So effectively you are complaining about 30 damage max, not including armor and if every bullet hits. On a hero that has the lowest win rate in the game.

It’s clear that he is overturned.

don’t tell me
-0.42sec fire rate is slow.
-7m max range + 3m explosion stun is short distance
-50dps per bullet on Fan the hammer

… and this is why irrationality is bad.

Did you read it carefully??

They are increasing the damage to kill tanks

1 Like

Overtuned? OVERTUNED???

This is def of the forum logic lmao.

He’s so easy target specially when he uses his ult cause of his hp he has atm.

If you keep dying to him, its on you. And maybe it just means that you should just git good.

He used to be a fun hero. You can get out played by McCree or out play him even you get stun.

Now, stun + Fan = one shot

Oh here we go with the fUn arguement again…

You do realize that every point you’ve done so far aint valuable at all atm.

His fan combo needs to go already.

Cant believe every time that i land as doomfist with more than 350 hp any baddie can just toss the flash and fan on me killing me instantly

1 Like

I’m sure a lot of people do agree with me.

Stun + fan is a one shot combo

They buffed him because he was bad. And he’s still bad. You are complaining and want him nerfed because some McCree killed you, not because he’s too strong.

First you must prove he’s OP to begin with. Then people will entertain the idea of nerfing him. But good luck proving that on a hero that has the worst win rate in the game.

Where they do agree with you exactly? I’d like to see.

He got buffed, because he was bad to against tanks (in goats meta), it’s clear on the patch note. Now, goats is no longer a thing, he is too strong in 222

He has the worst win rate??? What about Sym, Sombra Are they a joke to you

He got buffed because he had the lowest win rate in the game. You are putting your own spin on it. It is clear on the patch notes. And guess what? He still has the lowest win rate in the game. You seem to have a pretty thick skull so this will be the last time I repeat it.

UM!!!

Sombra is the lowest win rate in the game, but she got nerfed.

SO, win rate doesn’t address how powerful a hero is.

When mccree killed you , what character did you have?