It's obviously Mei

I mean, who else could it be other than adorasatan.

If we are talking about the bride, its sombra, its in a leak on PTR. Go to achivements, sort it to special, and then look at the achivement, “six wanders”.
It shows some characters with skins we have never seen before, and sombra is up there with some sort of bride-looking hair style.

2 Likes

Weeeeeeeeeeeak sauce.

It’s official, Sombra x Roadhog 100% confirmed.
Somhog? Roadra?

Well, actually… It could be Moira?

“I need a drink”
- Sombra

1 Like

The pic is clearly sombra if you havent seen it (bottom right):

I’ve seen it, and I think it could potentially be either Moira or Sombra.

1 Like

Nah. The techy stuff on her head + the collar of her top and the shape of her face point to sombra. Moira was my first guess though before i saw the pic.

The techy stuff on her head looks very much like the tell-tale stripe that Frankenstein’s bride typically has on her hair. To me it sort of looks like Moira’s David Bowie skins from the side.

tbh, never had seen frankisteins bride before, so i didnt know lol.

https://images.mentalfloss.com/sites/default/files/styles/mf_image_16x9/public/bridehed.jpg?itok=kb1cqMbp&resize=1100x1100

thanks but i already looked it up lol. Is convincing though for sure, but i still think the collar and shape of her face match sombras more.

We’ll just have to wait and see, heh.
I reckon either of them would be interesting bosses, imagine the devastation of EMP.

for sure. I think moira fits there better but i think the pic looks too much like sombra. But they might be bamboozling us with the pic.

it’s more likely to be sombra though, because of the collar. Moira has her tubes there and it would be visible in the silhouette.

Wishful thinking, me thinks hahaha.