It's been over a week since

I would at least like to know what they plan to focus on next, what are their plans or intentions. Let’s hope they talk about it if they make a video announcing the event the day 9.

2 Likes

Well I would like to know what does Jeff thinks about the state of Doomfist. After all the buffs and bug fixes he has received, is he right where he needs to be?

1 Like

Remember when jeff was making a post once a day? Me neither.

But you are expecting too much if you wait them to come here and share everything that they are doing. Not to mention most of the time they do the complete opposite of what they have said.
Example:
Jeff: “we have no plans for changing d.va”
Shortly after d.va gets a damage nerf

Who is saying once a day? No need to put words in my mouth. You know what would be nice? If the lead developer of this game made a comment on here more than once a month. The last time he made a post on here was July 12th; it’s August 7th.

Now I’m not trying to call him out specifically, I actually think Jeff is awesome at his job and I have a ton of respect for him, but you brought him up so I wanted to show you when the last time he responded was. I don’t expect him to comment every day, that’d be ridiculous. A little more than once a month seems like it should be easily achievable though.

8 Likes

You have misunderstood what I was trying to say.
idk when you have joined the game but jeff actually used to post once a day during the early days.

Yeah, that would be nice. I know there are a lot of threads popping up screaming for Doomfist nerfs recently, and it’d be nice if the devs could weigh in on that. Maybe settle everyone down a bit.

1 Like

I was fine with them saying “we’re rebuilding Rein from the ground up” or whatever but even more bugs are showing up and it’s getting worse. How hard is it for them to just say “we’re aware of the new bugs, dunno when the fix is coming but it’ll help” like it doesn’t tell us much but any communication is better than none

3 Likes

No, he didn’t, that was never a consistent thing.

He did. Maybe not exactly every single day but at least few times in a week and he was also posting almost always around the same time of the day as well.

2 Likes

Extract from the Mercy original MEGATHREAD and the subsequents: “We are very active on the forums and read your feedback daily” also “We appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us and provide insight on improving your Overwatch experience”.

Mmmmmmm…ask there if people was satisfied with the information given from “Those We Do not Speak Of”.

well I just found out that Jeff is the only dev that you can’t invite to a thread.

The same thing was said for Mercy!

I’m sure he also said that they don’t like giving very much information too early because changes are always subjected to heavy iterating.

2 Likes

We miss you, Jeff!

4 Likes

I’m out of likes and you forgot to ask the devs about Ratthew’s hit detection issues.

I agree… I just want something at this point as there are so many things wrong in this game, but of course we as consumers are left in the dark. All we want is just some acknowledgement. Oh yeah, and Content/ Lore.

Yeah, I’m still hoping and waiting to see some kind of response on my original post about the current state of Reinhardt:

As you said, we just want some form of acknowledgement. Sombra needs acknowledgement, Mercy needs acknowledgement, Reinhardt needs acknowledgement.

Just anything at this point would be nice. Heck, I’d even take a “K” from them.

3 Likes

They go silent before updates for some reason so expect more after Thursday

They’re probably just super busy with deadlines, but Fragehardt still has a point that it’s been weeks since we’ve had any sort of replies. Tom Powers does a good job, but sometimes his stuff is a little vague and doesn’t really address the core of the problems people mention.

I guess they have to be vague or indirect?

1 Like

He does. All the developers do an excellent job. Unfortunately however, none of the developers have the capability to really address balance concerns the community has like Geoff and Jeff do. That’s why their responses are always the highest in demand.

1 Like

I am not surprised that the devs haven’t been talking on the forums. There really isn’t a lot of good discussion happening.

They should be talking to us through something else I agree though.