It's been over a week - and STILL no OWL rewards!

Reading comprehension…F

24 Likes

Blizzard made you zero promises, so…

Replace santa with a multi billionaire revenue generating company

11 Likes

Not 1 person has ever been forced to play OW or OW2, or ever been forced to purchase in-game cosmetics for OW2. NOT ONE, EVER! People make a choice. They can choose to, or not.

i got the pulsefire name card and that was it. idk where the rest of my stuff is

1 Like

That is like saying that someone who purchased and item at a store and did not receive said item should suck it up because that is the “real world”. If you buy a product you should get that product or a refund and sometimes compensation is also offered. The currency that Blizzard was asking for in this case was time.

There were drops for watching OWL based on the amount of time you watched. These drops included (I may have forgotten some):

Skins for every character
5 times the regular amount of OWL Tokens
Exclusive sprays
Lucio emote
Namecard
100 extra tokens

I also have yet to receive most of these items and the tokens by themselves can add up to a significant amount ($31.99 CAD before taxes to get 400 tokens and skins are usually 300.)

This wasn’t a promise but an unfulfilled transaction on Blizzard’s part. Player payed with their time and did not get the items they purchased.

21 Likes

Okay, if you purchase something and do not receive said something then you should request a refund…

… refund my time?? So do you have a time machine? Because, I am pretty sure, Blizzard doesn’t.

30 Likes

How can your time be refunded? You made a choice to participate in the use of Blizzards service. That takes time. You chose to do this. You are owed zero compensation for this, as it was your own choice

Did you not read my message? Not everything is bought with money. Blizzard wanted viewership and added a list of cosmetics as well as a bonus to their usual rate that they offer for watching OWL.

11 Likes

You have already spelled it out…(OFFER), they offer something. You don’t have to purchase said offer if you don’t want to, that’s why it’s called an offer. You can choose not to purchase the offer if you don’t like it.

SHADOWNeON

1 post
7m

That is like saying that someone who purchased and item at a store and did not receive said item should suck it up because that is the “real world”. If you buy a product you should get that product or a refund and sometimes compensation is also offered. The currency that Blizzard was asking for in this case was time.

There were drops for watching OWL based on the amount of time you watched. These drops included (I may have forgotten some):

Skins for every character
5 times the regular amount of OWL Tokens
Exclusive sprays
Lucio emote
Namecard
100 extra tokens

I also have yet to receive most of these items and the tokens by themselves can add up to a significant amount ($31.99 CAD before taxes to get 400 tokens and skins are usually 300.)

This wasn’t a promise but an unfulfilled transaction on Blizzard’s part. Player payed with their time and did not get the items the purchased.

The nature of the transaction is exceptionally explained here. Reading comprehension is really not your strong suit, buddy.

5 Likes

I told you already, if you purchased something you did not receive then you should ask for a refund. Maybe you didn’t see that…

The items were purchased through time spent how can they refund TIME?

14 Likes

It is just like going to work and being payed in money for your time. Why is this so hard for you to grasp?

4 Likes

I think this is a waste of your and my time; @ArrowsAero clearly doesn’t want to engage with legitimate talking points.

4 Likes

At this point I just want to know if it’s a troll because if not YEESH. Also might get more attention if there are lots of comments :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Dude on top of not getting our OWL reward drops, a lot of bugs they supposedly “fixed” are still in the game. It feels like we didn’t actually get an update at all. It was literally the patch day where everything could have been turned around and they failed all around.

9 Likes

If you go to work then you have a contract of employment. What contract do you have with Blizzard, genius?
The answer is; you don’t. You agree to Blizzards ToS, or you don’t. Accept or reject. Either way, you own absolutely nothing, and have zero say

I used it as another analogy but seems like you missed this one too. The contract is the terms and conditions and we would even have hours logged somewhere similar to twitch drops.

Now they can totally decided to go back on it and screw over everyone who hasn’t received their items but that would damage them far more than making good on the drops.

Also one of the ways to try and solve this issue “ask for a refund” as you mentioned many times is by making is thread.

You must enjoy making snide remarks with no value to see what happens huh. I for one love to watch as you repeat yourself and add more comments to this thread. At least you can have some iota of positive contribution. Thank you :slight_smile:

5 Likes