ITS ALL MATH and it’s okay (:

Uhh I’m pretty sure it should be more like…

If ( player pushes a or d ) hookfail();

I’m not sure what you have against roadhog, but you realize that your code 100% of the time lands hook right?

Yes, if taken literally; however, it’s just an example of what code might look like and not an example of how the code would function.

rofl.

uh.

okay.

20characters

I mean, I could write something that would look better and be more accurate but that would have taken longer than the 3 seconds it took to think and write out that example.

I mean I get what youre trying to say, but youre saying it in a profoundly stupid way lol.

Why would you use an if then statement to describe something that is always true lol.

Well, if 1=1 do this, otherwise…

lol.

but what if 1 == 0, gotta cover your bases.

[edit] This is the kind of mistake that is made in Rick and Morty season 3 episode 1. If only those alien programmers had thought ahead…

It was created in the same year I was! I have certain strong feelings about using 0s and 1s instead of Boolean… but I’m going to keep those to myself. I feel like being the only OO person on my team makes me resent C a bit. Not really it’s fault, just hard to still like it after wading through tech debt for years.

0,false,null. it’s all the same. :slight_smile:

j/k j/k

You monster! [20 char]

1 Like

Who said anything about anyone being upset? I’m high enough in rank and in competitive. I also have a clan… I just don’t like the game anymore. Some people don’t understand that it’s a math game as well as a shooter… idk what you’re talking about lol

1 Like

No I just don’t believe in the false identity this game gives. It’s team game based on wins, however, we will lower your rank depending on how well your teammates (no matter their knowledge) play as well? Isn’t that counter intuitive? Yes. Yes it is. I could see if it were done in levels like 2 star players should not be playing with people who just started the knowledge is diff.

You might want to reread what you wrote. It makes sense that a team game that focuses on wins doesn’t give you SR when you loses a game because your team didn’t work well together. Focusing more on solo play would kind of go against this game’s identity.

1 Like

No the game doesn’t make sense. Their explanations on the system has no numbers. It’s just metaphoric BS. Blizzard knows we know that. They made their money and they clearly don’t care. The pros are leaving to play other stuff. They joy is gone. Comp is not serious at all just smurfs.

WILL overtake?! They already have lol twitch streaming will tell you that as will the player base. Ever wonder why they don’t advertise how many players are online…it’s b/c it’s pretty damn bad.

1 Like

No someone whose never played the game before is not going to know how to do any of that. Finding another player with a headset is like pulling teeth. F OFF :tipping_hand_man:t5:

“5 months later…”

1 Like

So… haha nothings changed. Still the people who care at the bottom and continue to try hard :raising_hand_man:t5:

You’re right nothing has changed. Necros are just as bad as they were 5 months ago.

Still going down the tubes :man_shrugging:t5: No mics, no communication, and no help. You’re the one responding lol I’m just letting people know it’s trash before they pay for a game.