Items missing from battle pass

It looks like every single skin that isn’t one of the milestone battlepass levels is unavailable to view or equip. The game says I’ve earned the skins, however, they don’t load into the game. They look like they’re loading infinitely, in fact. The affected items are only skins.

The skins are for:

Reinhardt (lvl3)
Kiriko (lvl14)
Baptiste (lvl22)
Doomfist (lvl26)
Venture (lvl33)
Cassidy (lvl37)
Zenyatta (lvl42)
Reaper (lvl53)
Symmetra (lvl66)
Genji(73)

hopefully not too many people are affected by this and it gets fixed soon :pray:

4 Likes

I can confirm that I’m having this similar issue on PS5 since the season launch. I exited game and re-entered with no luck. Don’t know if it’s related, but I purchased the premium battle pass with the tier skips, as well as the Lucio bundle with bonus coins. Would like to hear any news that pops up about there being a fix since a good number of skins are not visible. Thanks.

i’ve had the same issue since the new season came out and so has my friend. it’s the same skins as well, we both bought the premium to get the zenyatta skin and thought it could just be something that would be fixed when we logged in again but it’s STILL an issue

I can’t belive they still didn’t fix this.

same issue here on PC, been like that since the season released.

serves me right for spending money on this game, thanks Bobby

I said it in other topic, but:

I mean guys… there are like dev topic about that. Also list of know bugs. You can at least go there and read before posting anything.

It’s few clicks and a little bit of efford to read:

We know WHAT the problem is. We dont need them to tell is that. We need them to FIX the problem THEY created. Ill guarantee you, a voiceline isnt near as disruptive as the cheaters they allow to run rampant in all levels of the game.