It sucks to play in a Laptop

Greetings, I play Overwatch since Last Summer Games once I bought a “good” laptop. It seems that the game punishes me on ranked once props, characters or even sounds are missing. They appear after I did nothing or already made the team lose. I’m tired to not enjoy this game at his maximum so please I would love some fixes or know that my laptop is not good enough to launch it.

With any PC-related tech issue, please include a DxDiag if you’d like members of the community to help you troubleshoot.

DxDiag instructions (click to expand/collapse)
  1. Reboot your PC
  2. Only open the game and play until you experience the issue.
  3. Press Windows Key + R, then type DxDiag and press Enter.
  4. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  5. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.

If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.

Here. Sorry for nuisances. It never showed up again until now.
/BnZRHtm6

Howdy!

Since characters are missing and some sound isn’t playing that sounds like a loading issue. I would recommend trying the following steps:

1. Press (Windows key + R) Type in: Device Manager → Double click on: Display Adapters → Right click on your: Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 → Select: Update Driver → Select the option: Search automatically for updated drivers software.

2. Set the Operating System to high performance mode following the steps Here. I would also recommend to check your Intel Display Control panel either on the system tray or right clicking the desktop. Locate the Power Settings and also change these to high performance.

3. Run a Defrag on the C:\ drive.

4. Shut down background applications to free up resources, restart the PC to get into this mode.

Retest the game. If the issue continues you may wish to review our Overheating guide. If you see your CPU getting over 80c that is a sign the performance is being throttled which would impact the game’s performance.

Thank you.

It says that maximum updates are actually installed. What should I do?