It is time to leak the content creator meeting

Redshell almost leaked at some point since he has no NDA but all he said was “It gave me back hope in OW”.

Although blizzard seem be experts in making dumb decisions. They would not be dumb enough to pay of content creators to say positive things about OW2, there is no way noone would expose that kind of corruption. Then they would have another big scandal on their hands.

1 Like

THIS CLIP IS SO CURSED :skull: :skull: :skull:

I know there’s not a whole lot I can offer right now because y’all really want to know what the future holds for Overwatch. Just know you feelings are 100% valid, and I understand the frustration. I have felt it, too.

I can let you know that this game is everything to the Overwatch team, and we are all super stoked for when we can share more with you.

:blue_heart:

34 Likes

thanks Jodie. :hugs: but I hope you also understand how difficult this “when” is. :sweat_smile::rofl:

11 Likes

Everytime I see a Blue post, my heart skips a beat.

8 Likes

This made my heart skip a beat.
:pleading_face: :blue_heart:

24 Likes

vibecheck

2 Likes

but your mind perhaps knows many things and cannot speak. :brain::zipper_mouth_face:

Yeah… I sadly uninstalled for the first time ever, at least until the dev’s work “comes to live” or something big happens.
I’ve sincerely had enough tank masochism…

1 Like

Same tbh, only reason I’m here is to fine a blue with some good news. I did not expect one in the one thread I made while being mad I could not find any of that good news :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

They can’t do anything until the leadership changes or start releasing info.
Love the communication because it’s needed, hate it because it’s empty words. Once again.

3 Likes

Thx for giving me a bit of hope, however slight.

At least someone talks to us :sob:

Yep this sums up the current game playing tank

2 Likes

You could offer your services and relay to the dev team that we need a solid release schedule post launch. Roadmap is a clear message to your community you ACTUALLY care. No more going a year out without heroes and maps anymore.

7 Likes

Please tell us soon…

So I can cancel my $100 subscription to another game, that I just renewed yesterday because I have nothing to do.

I need to know by March.

mmm, I don’t entirely agree on this. In the current corporate uncertainty (Activision Blizzard) expiring promises are not an ideal approach if the future is still very uncertain and confused. acting like Cyberpunk 2077 is not healthy for Overwatch 2, but rather being transparent about the current state. what happened to this pve? and the new heroes? and orisa / sigma reworks? and horizon / paris? frankly, more than having specific dates we would be interested in having greater transparency on the fate of so many details left in oblivion, perhaps even more interesting than the too much talked about 5v5 balance.

a secret meeting with the content creators or a 5v5 gameplay with people chosen specifically for the stream is not at all helpful compared to a beta, a real non-random experimetal card, or quarterly updates (like Diablo 4). I don’t want dates, but simply stop treating the project like a messiah who will solve everything in a moment of revelation.

1 Like

sorry but after so many years of stale meta, zero content, no cinematics , not even a clue on what ow 2 will be, heroes sitting in 0.0001 pick rate because slow patches…

these sound only as empty words.

15 Likes

I dont mean to be rude…but ‘When’ is right now I am afraid

The game is dying

17 Likes

I just wish there was something, this game has been in the same stale state relatively for years with nothing, and its really beginning to take its toll around the internet, its becoming a joke.

I really hope whoever made all these decisions with OWL presented too early, OW2 not being an expansion, abandoning all development with the first game, do not happen with OW2

Overwatch 2 is a PvE game. (The main thing they are working on.)

They are probably going to update the game (to the new graphics, U.I etc.) Start releasing new characters. Maybe only one at a time every few months. And make the game free to play.

And then release the PvE down the road. Because they are maybe not finished with it.

That’s my guess of what they’re planning. Also who’s going to watch the OWL. If no one’s playing the game. Free to play always increase the player base instantly. Look at PUBG. And a new character always temporarily bring people back to overwatch.

This isn’t helpful Jodie, more words to add to the pile that mean nothing to us, we don’t care about your promises or excitement anymore, it’s been far too long and all you’re doing is angering the community with every post that isn’t: OW2 is releasing tomorrow

not to mention that you do NOT understand our frustration since you do have access to all the info we dont

17 Likes