It is time for the +75% speedboost poll

Weird
That’s a you problem then, wouldn’t know how to fix it though

Voted yes (of course), because it’s a healthy buff that wouldn’t break her in OWL and would help ladder far more then OWL.

Personally I’d rather they give her 6mps base speed with 50% boost over 5.5mps with 75% boost, but that’s just me (9mps stealthed vs 9.625mps).

Regardless I don’t want unlimited stealth to go, and prefer current stealth over even a full stealth revert.

1 Like

SUBMITTED

1 Like

I agree, either this or at least change her base speed, but overall I think the 75% speed buff when in Stealth should come back.

1 Like

She’s bad because there’s no teamwork in ladder. She dominates OWL because there is teamwork there

Why not 6mps with 60% speedboost? :eyes:

Too bias?
Ok :frowning:

They should give everyone a 75% speedboost the game is way too slow.

1 Like

Agreed
Should we scale maps up as well?

How does it feel to almost win?

1 Like

Pretty good
I’m liking these

Homie it really take you 10 mins from hearting my comment to replying?

All and all, this experimental pretty much only got sombra and maybe Bar right, but I am exited for the D.vá trickstabs!

I’m a reaper main so I allways loose by default, every patch.

1 Like

I got matched into an experimental
I think you know what takes priority :wink:

Facts from 5.5 dmg lmao

1 Like

Baby steps, my friend.

Sombra doesn’t get a buff, much less multiple at once, without severe nerfs attached.

I’m not greedy, and certainly don’t want her meta, so I’ll take any small tweak or QoL change over a bunch of buffs or rework.

1 Like

Nerf spread by 10% :wink:

I’m not going to lie, I made those replies before seeing the ExC.

I’m thrilled Dev’s have Sombra in their radar, that extra 0.6mps might bring more consistency to a few jumps but is pretty meaningless overall; however I’m shocked they are reducing her destealth animation.

If that hits live people are going to lose their minds with a third a second less to react to Hack, and Supports are REALLY not going to enjoy playing into me.

I’m psyched!

1 Like

I kinda hope only “instealth” makes it (or we get a +75% speed with nothing else)
I don’t think de stealth should be under .6s… Maybe .55 but still, not .4

It’s .45s btw, so a .3s difference. The difference in Hack time is obvious, but it’s a 48dmg head start on kills if you forgo hacking.

Should be interesting.

1 Like

MOOSH WE DID IT! WE GOT A SPEED BUFF!

1 Like

This is perilously close to a petition thread, which is against the forum guidlines. Please focus on your feedback for the game, as feedback on why you want something changed is more valuable than soliciting votes in a poll.

4 Likes