It has been 20 hours since the last updated info

Yea, and Santa Claus is real but the Coke company is not updating us.

Dude just because I said it does not mean its true, I don’t work for Blizzard. Yes it would be nice to have but I can’t just pretend its true and assume they are hiding it.

You just said you wanted more updates, no?

they haven’t given us ANY info at all. that’s the problem. it’s been complete radio silence for over a DAY now. quit bootlicking.

1 Like

any sort of update is better than none at all.

the point here is that any self - respecting company is going to update their player base, regardless of it being good news or bad news. they aren’t going to go 24+ HOURS before they give any information, they’re going to be as transparent as they can with the players and give them updates, even if those updates ARE just “nothing’s changed, we’re unfortunately still working on it.” that’s 10x better than leaving us in the dark and having the implication be that it isn’t their main priority.

1 Like

Isn’t that the opposite of bootlicking, though?

Seriously why can Blizzard do no one wrong to some people here. I’m starting to think they can’t provide an update because they are too busy boot licking in the forums.

The Devs don’t have to update us I’m sure they are very busy. But your willing to tell me in a Multi billion dollar company they can’t afford someone to do PR. They have been working overtime to hide all the sexual harassment at the company. But how dare we ask for an update on the status of the servers.

People keep saying its F2P and that “entitles us to nothing”. Well Blizzard isn’t entitled to my or anyone’s time. They have to earn it, and my god are they doing nothing to earn it. 8 months ago they sat their and lied about being more open and communicating more. Well if they really meant it now is the time to prove it.

Everyone in these forums brown nosing Blizzard, telling people they aren’t entitled to anything. That they should go out and get a “real” phone, keep scaring off potential players. See how long OW2 lasts.

If according to the defenders OW1 was on life support and they are pissing off a large amount of old players for various reasons and they are pissing off new players for this horrible release and no communication. Well that doesn’t leave a lot of people to support the game does it.

Stop acting like OW2 is a guaranteed success its not, Blizzards action will determine if it is or not. This is up there for the worst launch I have ever seen.

2 Likes

This is why I love the forums.

People are hilarious here!

no, they’re there telling everyone that the devs have done no wrong lol

For those keeping track, it has now been 15 hours since the updated info was posted.

Aaron keller has not tweeted.

Mike Ybarra has not tweeted.

Blizzard CS has not tweeted.

PlayOverwatch has not tweeted.

Andy B has not commented.

“We recognize that we haven’t communicated well having kept you up to date and honestly, we let you down when it comes to delivering Overwatch content. We hear you and we’re committed to more continual updates on all things Overwatch 2.”

1 Like

thats pointless.

“just an update guys. we’re still working on it.”

We know this info already so why bother saying it again?

They could tell us what the error codes mean.

They could tell us if we should expect to be able to log in at all.

They could tell us what the **** is taking so long.

They could tell us how long they expect it to take.

They could tell us they give a s#!t.

Silence is so, so much worse than bare bones information.

1 Like

Yah i really cant understand why its 2 days after launch and I still cant get in the game. I got in launch day for about an hour then was abruptly booted and couldnt get back in. I tried logging in last night and sat around for about an hour and never got in. Finally got sick of it and played another game. Im currently in the que now and have been for about 30 mins. I understand people are working diligently to fix the issue but doesn’t change the fact theres, yet again, another failed launch by blizzard. You’d think they’d prepare better, yet they don’t. I will say though, from the 1 hour I actually played… theres not much difference between OW1 and OW2 so for those of you that can’t get in your not missing anything. A couple of skills were changed and for the most part the new characters arent that exciting. Just my personal opinion. Kind of dissapointed I paid the 40 bucks for the seasons pass.

1 Like