It’s time for a new Developer Update. It’s been 6 months

You didn’t hear it from me, but there is going to be a developer update coming at the end of the month, and it’s going to be about hero b-… I mean, I have no idea what it could be. I wouldn’t know.

3 Likes

hero butts, of course
they are a BIG “feature”

12 Likes

The rumor brew is warming up, keep an eye out.

Indeed. Welcome to the Tracer-Mei-Widow meta :wink:

1 Like

you are forgetting sombra, what do you think she is hiding under that cloak of her

We were told to not expect much big as they are “heads down” on OW2, but there’s a whole bunch of rumors right now about some big changes before OWL Season 3 launches so who knows.

If anything will motivate them to make some changes before OW2 it’s going to be OWL.

we recently recorded a developer update. it is scheduled to come out toward the end of the month.

we’ll try to do them more frequently.

316 Likes

Thank you Jeff.

31 Likes

Nice! So next week =D

Inb4 a mass amount of people coming in here and saying “nerf this” or “buff that”

7 Likes

I know its probably about “that” new feature, but is there some hope that we get some new content in the near future? Like a new hero for exampel? :wink:

omg fxck yeah i’ve been waiting so long it’s been 6 months! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
my body is ready for some changes, whatever they may be. :money_mouth_face:
I really hope it’s some sort of ban phase since I’m sick of so many mirror matches in owl.

1 Like

long have we awaited
new dev update soon to be activated

5 Likes

Not sure why everyone gets excited. We get very little info and a few hints and the buy loot boxes and watch OWL.

5 Likes

Awesome.

And just because, my usual wishlist:

4 Likes

Any acknowledgement about the reset endorsement levels bug that started during this most recent patch?

bigger question: does it discuss hero bans?

1 Like

4 Likes

Cheers Jeff lad! Good of ya to respond!

1 Like

Awesome.

1 Like

and the update is… there will be another update in 6 months.

5 Likes