It’s time for a new Developer Update. It’s been 6 months

Dude. I got nostalgic looking at that. Back when people picked Junkrat above platinum…

Based on what I’m hearing different streamers say (the ones who actually know what is going on), it is likely.

Yeah I’m expecting it, but official confirmation is always nice.

How many times has this actually been said in a developer update compared to how many developer updates exist?

With the chaos in the forums, I suppose the next announcement may be or at least ease:

1. Overwatch 2 progress
  2. Role Queue
  3. Hero Bans
  4. Nerfs/Buffs
  5. Mei gets a huge buff of Mei puns

…I’m going with number 5 :thinking:

3 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/144-known-issues-list/447273

Dec, 2017

Jan 2018

Feb 2018

March 2018

May 2018

June 2018

Sept 2018

In short, Oirsa was considered garbage for AGES.

4 Likes

Wait a minute papa… if the dev update will release close to the end of the month… does that mean we get a ptr update on thursday??? I mean, last cycle was 1 week and we haven’t got a new update since then… and the month ends on the thursday after this week O.o papa… tell me it’s true!

2 Likes

Dinoflask will be happy

4 Likes

Hmmm.

Yeah, it looks even worse :expressionless:

F.

Gotta hope that gets better :pray:

That is only to end of 2018 - so we have had a year since. BUT I don’t have data for it.

It IS interesting that Moira saw some use JUST before Moth meta hit, and totally flattened her.

I didn’t think there was that 1-2 months of her being used, Slambulance was getting popular, so it could be that.

1 Like

I really like the developer update videos, please dont stop doing it. :slight_smile:

That is awesome news

You forgot about the GOD of thiccc butts. Roadhog!

“winks at side camera”

1 Like

Yes please. We need more material for Dinoflask🙃

5 Likes

Is this why Emongg was winking? Is he going to be in the video?? That‘d be really great.

I‘m guessing you guys are doing more than adding OW2 UI into the game.

(ps4 LFG is done using “L2“ now, but the UI still says “square“ on the main matchmaker menu. I‘ve also noticed a few other issues, but I assume you guys are aware of the stuff that needs to be fixed - found that this morning while I was testing one of the workshop modes XD)

Thanks big papa Jeff. Hope you are able to take care of yourself during all these updates

Let’s hope it’s not him sitting for 5 straight hours not saying anything.

1 Like

Evening Jeff! Hope all is well in Irvine