Issues watching OWL

So I’m trying to watch the Overwatch league, watch them pros, get tokens, all that fun stuff. In the Overwatch game, it’s saying it’s live as I type this post (the Eternal is up 2-0 against the spitfire to have an idea of when I’m talking about), so I’m expecting to open twitch to watch the games, but twitch isn’t saying the OWL channel is streaming. I go the channel itself, and nothing. I go back to the game and try to click the “watch live” button (despite knowing well that watching on the Overwatch league site doesn’t contribute to my owl tokens after last year) and it’s not even streaming there. I had issues with this yesterday too, and at this point I can’t not bring this up to someone
*edit: Having pulled up the live feed from the Overwatch league YouTube channel, it was streaming, seemingly the only platform that is streaming. Now, what about them tokens? Are you expecting me to watch there and still not get any tokens? Are you actively encouraging me to drop actual money for this goat skin because the proper means of streaming aren’t working? I need answers

I had this problem last year and for some reason it depended on the browser I was using. I was trying to watch in Chrome, but ended up only being able to view using Internet Explorer. I don’t seem to be having that issue this season.

Being on xBone, I’m trying to use the twitch app as that was the way we’d figured out last year that was how to get the tokens. Still not working

I asked in-game and someone said it’s not working and they’re hoping it’s fixed by next week. I can’t find an official post on it, though.

They’re not using Twitch anymore; it’s only on Youtube. There’s currently no way to get token drops. They say they’re working on it.

Overwatch League is now on YouTube, not Twitch. Additional information can be found here: