Issue with rank placement

Yesterday I played ranked, I was GOLD 4 in DAMAGE. I win 4 games in a row, I get to the placement but the placement was not calculated by GOLD 4 but by SILVER 4. I was live on TWITCH so I could check, before starting the last game I was GOLD 4. GG!

3 Likes

BUUUUMP. This is still a problem

3 Likes

The patchnotes for Season 4 claim that the Devs have fixed this 5 subdivision demotion bug. Let’s hope this is the last time this bug will ever occur.

2 Likes

Why has it happened in the first place? Are we receiving correct ranks for the end of season, or do we have to work our way back out over the next few days?

2 Likes

Apparently its a visual bug and not a system bug, so the final rank should be correct despite having the wrong animation, so yes, you would have to work your back back up to the rank you were demoted from.

1 Like

The problem is that in my personal profile I see GOLD 3 as a seasonal record, while my friends see SILVER 1. Even the statistics are wrong. I hope it’s just a visual bug. Thank you for the replies

1 Like

So there’s a discrepancy between what you see your season high rank and what your friends see as your season high rank? That’s definitely strange and that bug might be more than just visual then. I’ll add it to my megathread. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like