Isnt Support a Streamer better than conventional paid skins?

That’s a very understandable take. Now I hope that the skin does becomes available to buy in-game at some point so that people don’t have to jump through hoops to get it.

2 Likes

I agree with this.

But again, when they advertise to the audiences of Overwatch streamers, these people already play the game.

And what I’m questioning is the level of success. Let’s not forget, Blizzard partnered with streamers just a little while ago. And what happened? Their views on Twitch skyrocketed for a tiny bit, then plummeted back to where it was.

Yes, but in order for these people to see the game a streamer they like has to be playing it. I think most people have certain streamers they enjoy watching. They’re not gonna suddenly watch an Overwatch streamer just because Blizzard is partnering with them. These people play the game everyday. If someone wanted to watch the game they already can.

See my take below, they should show more respect and start aknowledging streamers who kept the game alive, and update that list that is 3 or 4 years old

paying Blizzard - supporting future game content
paying streamers - wasted money on kinds who smurf in low elo

1 Like