Is widowmaker the new tracer?

Nah, people need better communication and movement, and heroes which can fight on reasonable terms. I’d personally like to give Ana a passive which warns her when someone who isn’t on her screen has LOS on her. Call it a “sixth sense” or something. This way, she’ll know in advance that she’s about to be assassinated, and can react accordingly. Something like that would fit her lore of being a lone survivor, I think.

I’d highly advise against standing still or moving in a straight line, as such predictable behavior makes one an easy meal for Widow or Tracer. If all else fails, have the team’s secondary support or DPS go Brig.

i will never understand why ppl in plat care about GM players. Ofc its better, ppl know how to aim… what you expect?

This.

This right here is something that I frequently notice.

The Pro-Aim groups are rather snobby and could bear to have conversation without having to needlessly insult someone for playing a hero that isn’t as skilled as their favorite, mechanically oriented hero.

However, on the other hand Anti-Flankers/Anti-Aim are just as bad in where they downplay the difficulty/achievements of the other crowd whilst automatically dismissing their opinions without actually listening to their stance in full.

My opinion?

Both groups are part of the reason why Overwatch is in the state that it’s in currently and people from these groups sound like they would be terrible teammates to have around.

1 Like

How to stop widow??

Its called a SOMBRA.

when a widow headshot does as much damage as an ult.
fix ur game omegalul

No one have heard of shields and d.va in GM?

i don’t want to be that guy… but you are high bronce and you are trying to tell GM how to counter widow.

I grow tried of hearing that same excuses.

Looks like they don’t know apparently.
Being smart and being good at aiming are 2 different things.

you know what? i won’t even try to prove you wrong, you don’t seem like someone that understand reasons.

Seeing as how she doesn’t get in my face harassing me like the paparazzi, no.

i miss Winston ;-;
20 characters

1 Like

We all do…

1 Like

Uhu uhu,tell me more.

Wow you’re a Doomfist main respect++

2 Likes

y’all lost your right to make posts like this after the thousandth “dps mains ruin this game” post

2 Likes

half the reason i have a lot of time on soldier is because helix+melee feels so good to catch tracer with if they get too close

soldier is slated to win that matchup 9 times out of 10 until, like, masters

I mean if you don’t know she’s overpowered you need to learn the game first lol. I think her issues could be fixed with a minor nerf. Add 1 sec to her grapple cd. Reduce her base movespeed by 0,5mph. The issues is that she has no counterplay (asidee from another Widowmaker). Hanzo is really strong atm too, but he at least has counterplay.

Please do. I woudl be very curious to know why anyone wouldn’t use widow counters to counter her.

If she was the new anything, it would be Genji.