Is this the final OW 1 ranked season?

Your account doesn’t just disappear because your phone suffered a cosmic apocalypse or whatever you’re on about. You just…. Get a new device.

You are making an assumption that you have to SMS verify every time you log in, which is most likely false. Riot and other companies use SMS, but you do it once a season or less.

They wouldn’t know your password, and would have to somehow intuit out of thin air that you have a battlenet account on this phone and then magically find out your email address despite having no info to go on. SMS does not override the requirement for a password and user ID in the current Blizzard SMS landscape for bnet, and it won’t in the future. You fundamentally don’t understand this concept.

You literally just make a ticket with Blizzard, provide an alternative means of verification and get your account back. Do you really think that they will refuse to implement a way to change your phone number or recover your account? You genuinely live in a bubble.

1 Like

Yeah go try and swap your number to a new phone and tell me just how long that takes? Most of the time verizon takes several HOURS to get their phones to move the number over, just depends on the device. Some devices take over 24 hours.

Jee gosh oh jolly gee whiz I gotta wait to play Overwatch because my mobile device tanked. SUCH A FUN waiting game.

Got news for you… Blizzard customer support isn’t any faster either.

and I live in a fantasy land? really? I live in the practical world of common sense and I don’t pretend like the world is a perfect place. Leave the personal banter out and actually have a conversation here about stuff.

Well I straight up swapped my number to a new carrier about two or so weeks ago. Took less than 30 minutes. Would have taken less as there were steps I could have taken earlier, but I didn’t know about them.

But again:

If we need a phone every time, then, sure that’s annoying. But other games have led me to believe that wont be the case.

Yea, I too get a new cell phone weekly

1 Like