Is there anything Blizzard could do to save OW at this point?

Flexibility has proven to not work 90% of the time.

This is rapidly proving to not work either.

1 Like

Uh, no… it is a tried and proven method of playing the game.

Yes, that’s why the tried and proven top meta has been 2-2-2 for the last 3 years?

Actually, it’s been anything but.

2-2-2 is basically Blizzard admitting they can’t balancing the game and trying to do a reset. It’s by no means been the proven method of playing the game at all.

By this forum logic, it has been dead for years.

As for my OW friends, it has also been dead for years. For I am the only left who still plays the game.

But the moon’s haunted.

Yeah, sell the game to a company that actually cares

What metas would those be?

The metas where players actually formed them based on hero power versus this current state.

I mean specifically what metas were not 2-2-2

I want Blizzard to do this. How matchmaker should work (imho) QoL for the LFG Individual Hero SR How to Perfectly Balance the Game

Hmm… I think the best Blizzard could do at this point is stop adding any new heroes at all. Cant remember which one was the last hero that did not make the game worse. And also stop adding new Maps. Which one was the last map that was actually fun playing?

Also, they should really actually finally roll out the promises balanced patch(es). Balance is in the worst state right now that at least i have ever experienced.

Actually I think doubling hero releases would exactly precisely renew interest in the game.

There’s other less accepted opinions I hold as well…like having battle pass/daily/weekly quests would give us something to work towards each day and bring in a lot of new players, as well as getting less E for everyone and more T for teen in skin design

Yes, they can try to make a good game instead of doing stuff just because is needed in OWL. I haven’t seem more misguided game than this one. Everything they do is wrong even the stuff that is not OWL related. The new consent is as its lowest as well.

I do believe 222 benefits the game but is too little too late.

They need to bring out more balance changes at a faster pace.

The best Blizzard could do is hire competent developers, that know how balancing should be done.

1 Like

Remove all annoying insta-kill heroes with little to no counterplay:

• Doomfist
  • Hanzo
  • Roadhog

Scale back heroes that got buffed to the extreme:

• McCree
  • Reaper
  • Symmetra (needs a revert to an earlier better state or a new rework)

Nerf overtuned new heroes:

• Sigma
  • Hammond

Rework really lame abilities:

• Baptiste’s immortality field
  • Ashe’s B.O.B. (who thought we needed an auto-turret??)

Of my suggested changes, the most urgent is to get rid of the annoying insta-killers with little counterplay, Doomfist, Hanzo, Roadhog. They cause so much frustration in this game that it is unreal.
It will be very important as well to bring Sigma back in line, and maybe buff some of the offtanks so there is a real alternative to him.

If all my suggested changes were implemented, it would become really pleasant to play OW.

PS: No, Widowmaker is fine. She really is, as there are plenty of counters to her, and positioning and movement can make it hard for her to hit you.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no.

Maybe it’s Blizz that needs saving. Their games die faster than fruit flys.

revert 222, it’s a mess.

I would think split comp. pick what mode you want to play. Kind of like QP.