Is there a way to access saved modes from PTR?

I was using the PTR workshop update to create a mode, and now that the PTR update has gone live, I can’t access the modes at all. Is there some way to access my PTR account or just my saved modes? It would be nice to get those modes that I was working on.

I’m also in trouble because I can’t bring my mode to the PTR server like you did.

You need to copy the PTR script and paste them into a Text Editor, then copy the textual formatted code into Live version, then it should work.

2 Likes

Yeah i noticed it after, as i found and read this PTR is not working. Please put it back up so we can get the stuff we programmed out - PTR Bug Report - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com), and as i wrote to @AlaskaWolf, to prevent such situations, save your PTR modes as Text Files when ever possible and working on PTR, if the PTR might be shutdown for a varity of reasons next time.

3 Likes

Well patient will be the key and demanded from us anyway then, seems like not all have experienced that otherwise they wouldn’t open any single thread about that -haven’t found any previor in the past just to mention- or accidently falsely reporting it as a Bug :confused:.

2 Likes

HI. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like