Is there a Overwatch League Token cap?

I’ve been looking around to see if anyone else has experienced this, but I haven’t found anything about it yet. Is there a cap on the amount of tokens you can earn via watching the OWL games? I hit the number 147 and then the tokens stopped coming in. I made sure I was signed in on twitch, on both my laptop and my phone. I still get twitch prime awards because I accessed the Fortnite items they gave out for this month…

So what gives? Do they cap it or is there something I’m not doing right? Please someone give me some info!

You probably went idle. If your Twitch user login is listed as “away” you stop collecting tokens. Other important conditions to check for in my guide here:

I am 100% certain I did not go idle. I occasionally go onto twitch, via my laptop, to check on my status, and it is always green and watching the Overwatch League. This is while I’m on the home screen from my laptop. It must be something else. Like a cap on tokens.

Well there is no cap, that I can assure you as I have been earning tokens steadily on my account. If you are not seeing the notifications on the Twitch website that you are earning drops, then something is amiss.

are you sure you don’t get them for being idle? I usually have the stream open in the background while doing something else and I still get coins.

When I mean by idle, your login status as displayed on the Twitch website, will have a yellow marker instead of a green one. As long as it stays green, it will earn drops.

This part isn’t really true either. I’ve gone idle and still collect tokens.

Like, I’m gone to work for the day and collecting them. No one at home that moves the mouse or anything.

Well, in an effort to test this, I deliberately when idle on my stream a few days ago and I DID NOT earn them.

I think the earning system is kinda bugged in a way anyways. I for sure haven’t been around for 36 rounds.

So, for that, I think there’s inconsistencies for everyone on how they are earning and when.

Perhaps, but its difficult to troubleshoot to either find bugs or find problems users had without verifying each step.

That’s what I’m potentially getting at if people can’t verify. You say that you went idle and earned squat. I’m saying I went idle and earned some.

We need a vast majority of what people are doing. How many people earn when idle? How many people don’t?