Is there a new ptr?

my ptr just updated…but i was on all day yesterday…so it either didnt download yesterdays or there is a new one…anyone?

If it just updated, odds are patch notes are still compiling. Unless it is a huge thing, patch notes aren’t immediately ready on update

ptr updated yesterday… nothing new for me.

Oh yeah. They gave Sym a golden glove. Snowball is gold. RIP tire is gold. Jet pack is gold. Moira back pack is gold. I’m really pleased.

is mostly sigma with some bug fixes
HERO UPDATES

Sigma

Kinetic Grasp

• Can now be cancelled by Accretion.

Experimental Barrier

Seriously? Or are you pulling my leg? I thought you would be more hype about the Golden glove.

Yesterday’s was this. If there’s a new one today, it’s probably a hotfix for the invisible skins issue.

Are you actually being serious? On the one hand I’d be shocked but I feel like this is something you specifically wouldn’t kid about.

1 Like

Widow can now perform mass rez.

I think I saw a video discussing something related to Sigma ability cancels? Like, he can now use Accretion to cancel his Kinetic Grasp early, etc. Don’t know if that is the same patch you are talking about or an earlier one.

I hope Sigma’s skins and cosmetics pop up soon though. I want to know if I need anything for him.

yeah that was yesterdays…i probably just didnt download for some reason…nvm then (unless of course new patch notes go up soon)

It is very much real

1 Like

Dont worry, nothing cool.

I’m willing it into existence :upside_down_face:

1 Like

but youre orisa…youre supposed to “cease existence” (my favorite misheard voiceline)

am sorry but I can’t do that

There seems to be a new one, I already had the one you linked, but I just got an update. It was very, very small though, it took just seconds to update.

Edit: Oh, there we go, it started updating again, now for an 798.58MB update. Something’s happening now.

welp now my regular game had a small update as well…so…something?

and yet another update to ptr…something’s happening

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO ill make a new thread

There it is. Sigma skins.