Is the workshop the thing jeff was talking about?

He said “not a lot of people if anyone asked for this” when I remember a lot of people asking for something like this? Unless he was lying so we wouldn’t guess.

not many people asked to be able to make a new hero out of an existent hero or make your own game mode feature.

he did say the feature “no one asked for” is coming in first

No one asked for it for a reason. Wow you can make the dumb novelty gimmick games in custom browser played by a tiny minority of players even more novel and gimmicky.

1 Like

It adds so much creative freedom and the possibilities you can make with this we can make modes more entertaining than the base game like sorry you’re so pessimistic about everything but that’s not my problem

2 Likes

Didn’t he say that about the feature coming for Anniversary?

With how long PTR lasts and the bug testing needed for this I figured it would come out with anniversary

nope anniversary is getting the feature we asked for. wait a second I have a post about everything thats going to happen in to forseeable future according to the data that was given.
lemme find it

the workshop does also include “balanced” mystery heroes, which is something people have asked for.

1 Like

Yeah but with no queue or matchmaking system it’s pretty limited what you can actually do. just like custom games are now. If you have a big group of friends who like to have organised games I’m sure it will be great.

Fair point, then your question in the OP is totally warranted.

Are you sure?

here ya go

I am not thats why i linked my post.

It’s early stages I’m sure as time goes on it will get better and in time maybe a map editor (which is something they’ve said they’re very interested in it’s just a challenge doing it so it’s far off) and maybe modes can be added to the arcade in time like we don’t know

omg actually WE DIDNT EVEN GET THE FEATURE THAT NO BODY ASKED FOR YET

If they just added a few features that allowed you to control what happens upon players connecting/disconnecting.the ability to check the players sr/mmr against a defined value and ability to return players to the browser. You would legitimately have something 100 times better than lfg.

You could basically create your own public rank defined custom quickplay server.