Is the Lucio buff enough for it to block a grav dragon?

I thought it was 150 hp per dragon and there is two so that the damage in the center is more than the damage on the edges. That means it would be 300 at the center not 150. This makes sense because zen could block it with a trance (300 hps) but a damage boosted one could go through it because 390 is more than 300.

oh…thx for the correction.
with 2 dragons,
assume target remain still:
3.5 * (80 + 150 * 2 ) = 1330
total heath = 750 + base health < 1330 in general.
well…targets will be all dead…
lucio ult cannot save the team.

No,dragon strike deals 150 damage/second/dragon.
total damage from grav dragon = (5.5 * 4)+(150 * 2 * 3.5) = 1072

His ult will decay at whatever 750/6 is. Just more shields, still only lasts for 6 sec.

1 Like

“Is blank enough to counter Hanzo?”

It’s statements like these that make it apparent that Hanzo is a problem.

1 Like

so decay is higher than before…
Lucio ult cannot save the team.

Bingo.

Graviton radius reduced by 25%, Dragon can’t be boosted anymore, and Barrier got buffed. So I like to think it’s looking better now.

still is not enough to be blocked tho

yes, it’s better…
the life of the team can now last a fraction of a sec. longer than before.

BTC put up a video showing you still die to the dragon, though it’s a close thing. So if you actually try to run out of the dragon, or run forwards so you pass threw it faster you might live as 200hp hero.

I think from what understand the decay is actually faster. It decays in the same amount of time, you just have more shields. So you lose more than 80 per second.

1 Like

^ i think he got the number right.

Lucio can toss in an Amp Heal as well which mitigates more of it.

A Moira blowing AoE heals on top of that can push it to a point where people live and only Moira dies.

It’s definitely not an ideal scenario but it is at least now a possibility

Lucio buff needed a seven-second decay for his ultimate

Of course all this talk is just to stop the dragon, as if every one was just standing there doing nothing while all this is going on. Don’t forget Hanzo can also spam some storm arrows into the bunch plus the rest of the enemy team.

merely beating out the DPS of the dragon isn’t realistically going to save your team, just perhaps prevent a complete team wipe. What ever lives though will probably just die two seconds later.

Well this wasnt what it was made for anyway. Couldnot do that at season 1 either

I don’t really think SB was made for anything specific in mind other than “hey whats a sound based attack we could give a support?” Though to be fair SB wasn’t half bad before the power creep kept increasing all the hero’s DPS rates. Far more burst potential exist now.

1 Like

Better buff; Sound Barrier doesn’t decay, it just vanishes after 6 seconds.

No, it cannot.

Standing still hanzo’s dragons passing over you will damage you for 3.5 seconds. Each dragon does 150 Damage a second totaling up to 300 damage per second. That is a total of 1,050 Damage.

With Sound Barrier being 750 that’s 300 damage left over. Even with Amp’d up heals (which only 1 second would actually matter since the the Dragons will overpower the healing after one second) that’s 254 damage remaining that the Dragons will deal to the party.

Sound Barrier would have to give 1000 Shield to block Dragons and ONLY if timed correctly and ONLY if Lucio doesn’t die during the cast time of his Ult.

Nope.
Don’t even try, Dragonstrike will just eat through that ult.

However, it can negate Highnoon and D.va bomb at point blank if timed correctly.