Is The Game Better Off Without Sombra?

find a group of players who tolerate your hero choice… it cant be that hard anymore with the new system. you are not a victim… probably just too lazy.

The only people I know who can tolerate it are GM’s since no one else knows how to play with a sombra, let alone are they willing to build a team comp that works for her.

not true… i saw some good sombras on plat.

last season they played with zarya premades and made grav-emp combos and won games with that.

I’ve never seen a good sombra who was plat.

And yes I’ve played against plats a lot, I’ve also seen diamonds who didn’t impress me, about the only people I know give me a hard time are masters and GM sombras.

Rarely do I ever get outright beat by any sombra I’ve gone up against. Unless they were upper ranked.

And even then it depends on how good my team is rather or not I can play to my fullest.

Considering my rank is a craptastic 2400, ya, I can hold my breath and just hope to play with Masters and occasional GM’s in QP.

just read all the one tricks topics… people say they also happily play with other one tricks. add each other and go ranked… they wont report you and you can play sombra with torbj, bastion, symm one tricks one the team.

Sigh,

Like I said, if the team doesn’t know how to play with a sombra, then I’m not allowed to play her in comp. I’ve come to accept that.

But it doesn’t mean I have to like it.

I still disagree since she can also tell who is already at low health and since “winning” against her means little. You survive, but she will be back in 10 seconds or less. And as long as you’re hacked, you probably aren’t doing much for your team.

Not able to use skill far worst than dying?

I see I see.

As long you’re hacked, you probably aren’t doing much for your team? I see

Which hero do you main keep on making you useless after being hacked ya? Im curious.

1 Like