Is Sojourn getting a cinematic?

My guess is that ow2 will release with 4-6 new heroes, and it feels like a reach to say that all of them will get their own cinematics on launch… so I’m not really expecting a sojourn cinematic.

Sojourn will feature heavily in OW2’s story and there will probably be a Zero Hour-like ensemble cinematic featuring her, so less reason to give her a dedicated cinematic.

1 Like

Yes, there is a cinematic for Sojourn in the works.

It’ll be coming later™

46 Likes

Thanks for confirming Andy! Hope you had a nice weekend (:

5 Likes

Blizz has all the time frames trademarked….

1 Like

I did.

Spent all weekend at CommandFest Vegas, spent way too much money on Magic cards, and jammed a lot of games

19 Likes

Then for the new support, will they get a cinematic too?

2 Likes

Nice try….:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I am asking for the record so the others can quiet down.

Granted, I’m also interested but I can do without.

Yes, I am sure they would confirm the new hero via a forum post :slight_smile:

I grew up on the word soon. I am too old for to deal with new Blizzard lingo.

11 Likes

is ‘‘just’’ a origin cinematic… or one of those old good lookin cinematic like Honor and glory? we miss those.

1 Like

Avoiding MTG cards myself…

Because Gas Prices is a thing.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing, looking forward to seeing Sojourn’s cinematic! :smile:

Great to hear! Really can’t wait to see it!

This is a bit from left field but do you know how the team feels about Sigma’s cinematic in relation to his in-game appearance?

Will we be seeing more elements of his “darker side” in OW2/PVE or does his in-game personality best reflect his current character? (i.e. is he the ‘Talon dad’ or is he a broken and sometimes frightening Talon tank)

Sigma: “I will bring you a new understanding of-- VIOLENCE --” “EM ESAELER / RELEASE ME”

1 Like

and the supports cinematic?

Later™ and not Soon™? :eyes:

1 Like

4 Likes

I’m guessing Sojourn’s story may be more closely-tied to the PVE campaign, so Blizzard are holding that one back for now.

4 Likes

AndyB, you are always a bright light to see, ty for the info.

1 Like