Is Paris have any unusual voice line?

For example on Nepal Genji has “Only here do I not feel outcast”.
I am asking about the same topic as Paris. Is there any?

1 Like

I’ve played Junkrat a few times, and I haven’t noted anything unusual.

I’d expect something because he and Roadhog was there during the crime spree.

3 Likes

Have not noticed anything yet.
I believe map-related voice lines will be added later. Like it happened with some skin-specific ones.

2 Likes

No one has voicelines for Paris, Busan, or Rialto yet.

The most you have for Busan is karaoke, not any pregame interactions.

Likewise, only McCree has lines with Ashe.

1 Like

That’s…actually really sad

I heard someone say Luna compliments Widowmaker though

1 Like

She is saying a lot of nice things to all patrons : go check my other thread Luna's Cabaret in Paris - Voicelines and translations

Actually, Rialto has 1 Genji’s, 1 Mei’s and Busan has 3 Reinhardt’s specific voice lines.

Genji and Rein? That’s news to me. The Mei line was datamined but has never been captured in game (weve seen this in the past as well, with lines like Roadhog’s rap). Presumably it is waiting for more Rialto lines to be added before it is implemented.

Mei’s
“Oh Snowball! Do you want Italian ice cream?”
No better map than Rialto, Italy itself.

Genji’s
“You won’t find in hard heart that punishment which I couldn’t bear with”
I heard it many times only on Rialto.

Reinhardt’s
“Ready to karaoke?”
“I am ready to grill!”
“Oh. So D.Va lives here. I guess she has many posters everywhere”
Busan since the topic things are only there.

I literally translated them to English but it doesn’t matter. Some words can sound different in your language because of the nation culture.

2 Likes

Good to know, thank you!

1 Like

So i noticed the mural painted on the front of the building outside attacker spawn was a painting of the lady singing in spawn. The french on that front side says “we are watching you” and for there to be a we there has to be 2 or more people watching. so I looked over the whole map and the only other omnic is the bartender just outside the defender spawn. If you go up to the woman singing in attacker spawn as widow and say the voiceline “look for the woman” and then go to the bartender and use the same voiceline, the bartender says “I don’t need this tip!” with what seems to be a panicked tone of voice. I have tried other widow voicelines and a few voicelines as other characters and have not found any other way to trigger the bartender to say that voiceline. maybe that has something to do with the secret room.

I wish we had a Widowmaker voiceline on this map with her reflecting on her old life

The omnic waiters on the Oasis map say that same “i don’t need this tip” line. Its insignificant.