Is overtrack.gg bannable?

Is using overtrack.gg bannable? Isn’t it the same thing as that pursuit thing from a while ago? I’ve seen some streamers use it and I’ve heard that it’s fine. I asked support and they just said read the anti-cheat agreement as “Customer Support cannot confirm whether a particular software is allowed or not.”

“intercepts, mines or otherwise collects information from or through Blizzard games”.
Doesn’t overtrack.gg do this? I hate using excel to track my stuff so I’m wondering whether I can use this.

Honestly, you will never get a straight answer on the forums. The straight question “is it bannable” is hard to answer, because I’m pretty sure we never got an official straight answer from Blizzard about these kinds of things. The main thing about the popular ones are they track stuff mid game like ults and things, which people already do anything and is something that differentiates high ranks from the low ranks. So, is it bannable? Who knows. Use at your own peril as long as it doesn’t actually modify anything in the game to give you an unfair advantage.

Overtrack is not allowed. Unauthorized Third-party Software.

More info here: Is overtrack considered cheating?.

I think it’s safest to just not use anything. You don’t want to risk it.

So why aren’t people getting banned for using it? I want them banned if I can’t use it as they’re getting an advantage in seeing their data clearly displayed.

I don’t even know why pursuit was banned. It was a after game analysis tool to help you improve.
There was one that tracked ults and I can see why it was banned

If you are so sure that it is not bannable, why did you ask if it’s bannable?

Because there are people who cheat that go undetected so it’s roughly the same thing.

Anything Blizzard hasnt explicitly said is ok is something you probably dont want to try your luck with