Is OverPY legit? It looks a little too good to be true

I’ve been eyeing OverPY, and I’m just not sure if it is something that is real and I wanted to ask someone who has downloaded it and make sure it wasn’t a scam…

I’ve never heard of this before.

One of the main developers who recently or sometimes post here as well @Zezombye might answer you this. I will also link his releas thread here from the forum there you also can give feedback, i intended to use OverPy and OSTW by @Deltin for one of my projects but couldn’t afford any time to try (damn procastination disease ;D) OverPy by Zezombye

If you want to know more about it, I suggest going to the link he posted. But, I suspect you didn’t come here for that, and I just want you to know sorrow, that there it more to overwatch than just rants on the forums. I mainly do workshop actually. And it’s really disheartening that you would forum stock me because of a post in another thread that was flagged and deleted. You might deny these accusations, but the only logical reason you would start to read workshop forum posts out of nowhere when you (I’m guessing) don’t give a flying you know what about the workshop.

Edit: just looked, this is the only reply/topic you ever made in workshop discussion

1 Like

Lmao no, it isn’t a scam ^^ you can go on the EloHell workshop discord and ask, if you think it contains malware.

1 Like

it’s a visual studio code extension, how can it contain malware? lol