Is Moira a trans or non-binary?

Since the announcement of Moira a lot of people noticed the male traits on the character and now with the new comic we see Moira looking like a boy. As we already know Overwatch has a lot of representation in its characters and I think many people would love to have a trans or non-binary hero, so Blizzard, PLEASE, give us, me, an answer.

4 Likes

…

Does it really matter…?

66 Likes

We’ve gone through this already, and in the end it was decided she is ‘female’ at birth.

22 Likes

They’ve already stated she’s female.

21 Likes

No. It does not.

She is a woman.

She is female.

End of the story.

38 Likes

She’s not confirmed to be trans so whatever floats your boat. That being said the devs do use she/her pronounce when talking about Moira so I guess she’s fem

1 Like

flagged …

9 Likes

So…Moira is a girl. She does not adhere to the “traditional” standards of beauty for women. That is fine.

22 Likes

Agreed.

Can we just stop these “Who is genderqueer/non-binary?” stuff already? They’re flooding the forums.

And until I can have more straight white males who are normal, we shouldn’t push for anything else. /s

But seriously. It feels like there are more “genders” than there are OW heroes. If they keep pushing for this, we aren’t gonna have anything normal.

7 Likes

Look in this here bin
\_/

Let me know if you find any part of me that cares about that kinda thing.

4 Likes

It isn’t important to know but it’d be cool to know more about the character.

1 Like

whatever you want her to be. let your imagination run wild. It’s just pixels at the end of the day.

6 Likes

They Never Said that she was female at birth just that shes a woman. it’s entirely possible for her to be trans.

3 Likes

if you don’t care then why did you bother to respond at all?

1 Like

Thanks for explaining that

1 Like

Good answer.

There wasn’t any part that cared about this in the bin, but there was a cookie. So since you solved the brain teaser, here you go.

It’s also entirely possible for the other 29 heros to be trans.

1 Like

i know. so whats wrong with asking if any of them could be trans?

1 Like

She’s a normal woman.

3 Likes