Is it just me or

is every 2nd POTG a Moira? I have the feeling that when ever you have a Moira in the game she automatically gets POTG now.

either her or Brigitte

every single match

:slight_smile:

The devs already posted about this and said it’s a bug. Please let these forum topics stop already.

They said they were fixing it (As far as my memory is aware), so hopefully it is fixed when echo is out

When Echo copies her? :sweat_smile:

That moment when u get a 5k blade as Genji but Moira gets POTG for throwing a damage orb, feelsbadman

Why? As Genji you pressed Q, while Moira pressed E …

Not everyone is here 24/7 like us, they don’t see every post lol

Bro if 1 more moira steals my genji or mccree POTG im gonna kill them all. EVERY.LAST.ONE

Hate to break it to you
But genji’s ult is a bit more then pressing Q
Actually a lot more

2 Likes

A simple search would find the answer.

I honestly forget the forums even has a search feature.

idk why they always use genji as the example when he has the only ultimate in the DPS roster that takes more than just pressing Q lmfao

1 Like

And it’s much more for Moira than press E. It’s press E then press the right mouse button :stuck_out_tongue:

U gotta pop ATLEAST 6 Adderal to use Genji’s ult effectively without a Zarya

1 Like

I have an IV cable strapped to my DXracer pumping adderal straight to my bloodstream to play genji

Its been some time since i saw moira potg
But that might be because for some reason i was able to hit her last time i saw her in the game on other team. That is suprising to me.

I was queued with a moira player and a mercy player last night on my alt, I got 3 5ks in that game and the POTG is the moira player pressing Q and forgetting to heal while I got the kills in the clip

I hate it when moira players forget to heal their team because they’re too busy stealing play of the game.

:penguin: