Is Dva balanced?

Yes, she is.

She has no competition for her role. She is outperformed by Zarya at all metrics in situations where Zarya is applicable. But Zarya cannot fly, and thus D.va is picked by default.

It’s as simple as that.

5 Likes

shes not op if anything she needs a few buffs here and there to defense matrix and maybe her jets and mini rockets (not sure about last one maybe switch it with ult charge rate)

3 Likes

She doesn’t need buffs.
She already is one of the most viable heroes in the game (she’s actually meta) who already has a positive winrate in most ranks.

3 Likes

Dva is fine the way she is.

3 Likes

yea sure but im sure im not the only one who thinks she needs a few tewks here and there to ether visuals or ability problems e.g. defense matrix not working properly as some shots go right through it

2 Likes

Yeah, but those are bug fixes.

This game is in serious need of bug fixes.
I mean, have you seen the thread I made about Mei’s bugs? It’s insane how many bugs she has. And this is only Mei. Every heroes have bugs. Some more than others.

But other than bugfixes do I think Dva is not in need of buffs (or nerfs).

3 Likes

She’s balanced. That’s about it lol

2 Likes

She’s balanced. But man we do need some more tanks.

3 Likes

yea new tank would be nice to have but we need to see when we get a new one

1 Like

rockets on dived character, then matrix on said characters face= deleted. she shouldn’t be able to matrix until all rockets are used

Imo most ppl are getting paranoid just because of the pickrates in the pro scene. She is far from a must pick in pub games.

1 Like

She is perfectly fine, maybe even a tad weak.

2 Likes

If only there was a word to describe a “flexible” hero who is great at pretty much eveything, weak in no particular area, great at every rank and level, and not only viable, but a near must pick in almost any composition.

The simple answer is that she is too powerful. Weaker heroes have got nerfed for a lot less.

I am not a fan of how quickly she can get killed personally, but if they buffed her the pendulum would probably swing back hard.

Rockets dont do lethal damage to any hero.

Edit: except maybe tracer and pilot D.Va but good luck hitting every rocket lol

2 Likes

D.va does not need anymore nerfs she needs tweeks here and there but NO NERFS

1 Like

As a D.Va main, I say she doesn’t need buffs lol.

She’s balanced how she is.

2 Likes

i agree with you i dont use her as much right now but when i have to play tanks shes my go too

hacked dva is probably a dead dva

1 Like

She needs bug fixes. Booster nerf could be reverted without influencing her balance one way or the other but it’s kind of whatever.

1 Like