Is comp down or what

They never have communicated very well with the community. Never have they never will.

1 Like

I had no download.

yo just give us like 5 days or whatever lol we codin’

Why are competitive matches being handicapped with Match Making Rating, “JoshNash?” Blizzard might as well leave the game offline. It’s not doing Overwatch players any good to use this corrupt product.

dangit im banned D: thats annoying

You don’t even play this game anymore, go do something productive with your life.

3 Likes

Mine says season 26.

So its back up? But also didnt the season end? Theres no placements to do for me :thinking:

Welp Im not touching it for now lol

This is literally pinned in the comp section:

A technical issue arose with today’s rollout of Season 27 of Competitive Play. Our team tested a number of fixes, but in the interest of time and allowing players to get back into Competitive Play, we have made the choice to the extend Season 26 a few days while we continue to identify the cause of this issue and work on a fix.

Season 27 is now anticipated to begin next Tuesday. In the interim, you can continue to play games attributed to Season 26. Since this is a bit out of the ordinary, there are some known issues we’d like to note up front:

2 Likes

So it is lol

Go do something productive with your life

It usually downloads in the background while you play (causes you to lag and miss your shots)… In the client you can usually catch a big download by seeing the download icon on the lower left corner of the app.

I still don’t understand why it takes 2GB to toggle damage on a few heroes. I know there have been secret changes to ow… I still think ow1 is receiving major changes without the community having any input. Anyway, I got flagged for trolling on my previous posts for questioning these changes. Be careful guys, try not to reflect on the truth. From Smurfing to 50/50 forced loses, I strongly think this is unfair to an honest and smart community.

I have auto update disabled, set to “Never auto apple updates”. I also throttle pre-released background downloads throttled to 1KB/s to make sure even though I have more than enough bandwith and it wouldn’t lag me.

I would have seen if there was an update.

Also mine has only downloaded 600MB over the past 30 days.

https://imgur.com/CtdVpkO

2 Likes

LOL they have completely checked out of developing this game. They don’t care. The whole season is bugged and it’s going to take until next week to fix it? I guess you don’t need to care anymore when you’re this big. As long as the paycheck clears, but Kotick will always pocket most of your share.

2 Likes