Is Bastion even on the Devs’ table?

All I think they need to do is revert sentry. It went from actually needing to aim and being an actual counter to tanks (He had a chance to fight Roadhog or Reinhardt before they hooked/pinned him) but then he just became a spray and pray and never use sentry unless it’s pirateship hero.

2 Likes

So true , yet they don’t even pay attention to the pickrates…

1 Like

They pretty much forgot Bastion, it sucks

2 Likes

Well, they fixed his bug but that’s something they should do for any hero so I don’t think it means much.

Not only are they not fixing him, but they suspend you if you play him.

They did fix his bug though. I also think the whole getting suspended for playing off meta might just be an automated system.

1 Like

Still doesn’t change the fact you get suspended for playing him as everyone is gonna scapegoat and report bastion if you lose regardless of how you did. And yeah I appealed and it was upheld so they are fine with this kind of mob rule.

1 Like

Update: Torb, in second-to-last place, has now reached a pickrate of 0.74%. Meanwhile, Bastion has dropped to 0.50%.

1 Like

What’s funny is his winrate is under 50% in bronze and silver where he’s supposed to be the best. He’s even bad when he’s doing his best :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like