Is anyone watching samito's stream right now?

i know he’s known for throwing rage fits… but today it got so bad, he started to cry and have an emotional breakdown.
i think he should be on a suicide watch…
just quit if it’s that frustrating to play this game, dude.

13 Likes

Was it about moira?

36 Likes

is this that moron that smurfs us lower ranks? its a no from me.

41 Likes

no… today it was about overwatch in general…
he’s still crying so watch the live stream.

He’s not even streaming stop making up sh*t lol.

1 Like

i think he just ended it but he was streaming.

What I imagine it to sound like. Samito as Jim Carrey.

3 Likes

try this link : - YouTube

He has love and passion for the game, for what it could have been. The once pure golden game has been tainted and now it’s just pure garbage gameplay wise

I would break down crying too if I were him

11 Likes

The day i cry over a video game…

[Especially in front of everyone on the internet through AV]

Lmao

30 Likes

Looks like SOMEONE didn’t play Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon as a child

27 Likes

Karma from the hundreds of low ranked games ruined and garbage opinions shared over the years. I hope he quits for good, the community would be better off.

52 Likes

Not me … i would not cry over a game.

He has probably additional mental issues and overwatch was just the nail on that

2 Likes

Na, the game didnt drop in quality, but rather the community droped in quality.

And he is part of the problem. So i would have no feelings for him. Its his own fault.

27 Likes

2 Likes

Doesn’t surprise me. He’s a trashcan that has always taken the game too seriously.

No sympathy from me. he insults Brig/Mercy/Moira players forgetting that not everyone is an overwatch no lifer like him.

23 Likes

I’m trying to be empathetic but…

Video game.

Is he 12?

8 Likes

You won’t find much sympathy for people who still believe in the game’s potential on the forums if they happen to be a streamer. The truth that many people here ignore is that the feelings aren’t exclusive to streamers, pro players, or much less any specific person. None of what he’s said on that stream hasn’t been said before by someone else. Seeing potential in something and not and seeing it not get the TLC it needs sucks. I don’t even like samito but I feel bad for him. It’s tough to want more from overwatch.

(insert snarky quote here about ‘the truth is that hes ruined games and its just karma and nothing he said could possibly be true please upvote my comment’)

Personally I’ve kind of given up on this game ever reaching a new “golden age” - it’s a lot easier to accept that fate when you’re not in a position of influence, like content creators.

Also kind of related, since I know the forums has a love/hate relationship with it and him, Seagull has a new state of overwatch video in the works lol.

3 Likes

I honestly think it’s pretty degrading for those who are actually suicidal to be associated with someone getting emotional over game balance…

Just saying as someone who’s been depressed before :neutral_face:. It really sucks and I genuinely do not think I was feeling anything like this guy.

3 Likes

Yeah that will be interesting - given he was a sort of golden child with Jeff, its going to be interesting to see now how he works to get back into graces since he ditched with 2-2-2 role queue pretty much.

2 Likes