Is anyone earning OWL tokens from watching?

I got 3 by the end of the last game.

watched every single game since the beginning of the stream (so, at least 6 hours watched) and still only 3 tokens.

and i’m not even eligible to get the random 100 token drops because i live in brazil. rip. :frowning:

What do you have to do for a chance at a drop?

All I did was open up Twitch and leave the games running in the background while playing Overwatch myself.

1 Like

Ah, I see. Thanks for letting me know.

Everyone, Blizzard may catch up everyone for the missed time earlier today, but no promises. If in the event you earned no tokens tonight, please take time to check out the troubleshooting section in my guide here:

1 Like

Hrm. I don’t like the fact that I had to sit with my laptop for nothing… although seeing JJ was fun.
Still, I really hope they can fix things. I should be 1/10 of the way to my Pink Reaper.

Translation: Even though Blizzard OK’d it through Twitch, if you don’t get them we refuse to honor our promise to you.

3 Likes

wow. we’re off to a great start with season 2. just watched 6 whole hours of goats and can’t even buy my toronto defiant rein to compensate.

1 Like

Well then…if i dont get the tokens, at least sitting in a call with a bunch of friends watching the game helped make it more enjoyable. Good games tonight.

i only got 3 after 5hs :laughing:

I also got 3 for watching the whole OWL event to end incl. all matched.
Should be more or? Why it is not working for me? I also have all access-pass. Pls help

Other games have no issues with drops … its just overwatch … Either they are too lazy to force Twitch to solve the issue or they are doing it on purpose.

Same. Only 3. Watched the entire time. But I did get a lucky 100

Congratulations on getting the bonus 100. That’s not too bad.

Now if we can get them to pony up the rest of the tokens they owe all of us.

1 Like

Me and two of my friends were watching the games, one of us got 100 tokens after the first game, I’m still waiting for mine.
How does this even work, I thought you only get one token per map, is there like an internal game of luck to get 100??

I got 3 tokens and 100 token drop.
I know people have been saying theyve gotten 3, but last year it wouldnt count all the tokens you got at once, like it would still say you got 1 and then goud have to count it manually. Now that people probably have tokens from last year its probably harder to tell them since its in the number with the last years tokens if that makes any sense…

Its like a lucky drop, sometimes youll get 100 tokens but most times youll get 3 ^.^

I wish they would, but sadly, this same stuff happen last season and they never reimbursed.

Well that’s…kind of a dumb system. How fair is that to the people sitting through hours and hours and they barely even get a fraction of what someone else got after one match :thinking: Blizzard really doesnt know what they’re doing atm, do they.