Is anna a troll pick?

I feel like we lose whenever there is an anna, but everyone is always like good try guys because ppl want endorsements even though ppl know that the healing was bad.

1 Like

Depends on how the Ana is used and what the player was doing.

3 Likes

I main Ana one of my accounts in Plat right now. I only will pick her though if the team comp is right. I try to play her when we have another Mercy. If I am not playing her I go Zen. Basically it depends on the comp and if she can be a viable second healer. I probably have 25 games played with her this season with an 75% win rate, but again I play her when I know it fits with what the team is playing.

I would consider ana a troll pick just because of how many players choose her to solo heal thinking they’re gonna get 26k healing at the end of the match

Ana is still very good, shes just not main healer thats about it and it depends on both teams if she’ll work well or not. Shes more of a playmaker support in my eyes that anything else, with her sleep darts antiheal nade and nano she sets up her team to kill targets. If the team doesnt capitalize on that, thats not really on the ana player.

No, but every time an Ana is on my team I secretly wish they would go Moira or Mercy.

I’m like 60-65% win rate on Ana right now with her being my most played hero. The issue is she requires consistency to perform well with, which many people lack.

2 Likes

Is Ana a troll pick ?

No.

Or i’m a genius who can have more than 50% winrate with a trollpick.

Just because many players are inconsistant with Ana doesn’t mean Ana is 100% a troll pick.

1 Like

You guys speak like you just walk in to teams and wreck them. If your team doesnt play around you, you fall over dead as ana. Shes dead weight on atleast 80% of the teams.

I don’t think she’s a troll pick but I do think a lot of Ana players think they are a lot better than they actually are. I lost track at the amount of Anas who complain that their healing is only bad because her teammates are moving around.
I mean, don’t get me wrong, if I’m close to dying but I’m not in imminent danger I will ask for heals and stand still to make the Ana’s job easier but if I’m in a fight I won’t just stand still because my Ana can’t aim.

1 Like

Ana is currently bottom of the win rates and only in GM is she not the worst character for win rates. In GM she is second worst. So yeah you are right Ana is definitely a troll pick.

I think it has two reasons. Firstly she is countered so easily due to lack of mobility and she can’t heal through shields. Secondly a lot of DPS mains play her as a healer cause they don’t really want to heal. And of course they end up not healing anywhere near as much as needed.

1 Like

I have been using Anna alot lately. I mainly use her on attack at the start of the map as the spawn is right there. I’ll continue using her if I’m doing good against the other team and only if there is a secondary healer on the team. I don’t think I’m good enough to try and solo heal with her yet.

I’m down in silver and having an Ana on our team generally correlates to us losing. I pretty much always outheal her with Lucio.

She’s got a massively high skill floor, so you need great mechanics to make her viable.

I’ve played vs. Monster Ana’s in qp, but I think they’re plat plus…

1 Like

She has a postivie winrate in any rank above plat

1 Like

She’s my most played hero this season, 51% for me. And she’s the 3rd most picked support in diamond and masters and moved to 4th by brig in GM, people are just bad with her

1 Like

She’s like genji, it takes a good player to be useful with her

2 Likes

Wiston and Tracer are also in the same case : bottom of the winrate in plat and below.

But no one call them troll picks ofc. Because people are just meta sheeps.

Anna is the best healer if you are a pro at her. Sadly no one is unless you are a pro gamer. so you are left with baddies

Ana is actually meta right now. If your Ana isn’t healing well, then she’s just not good at Ana. Even though Ana is meta, she’s still high-skill. Most people can’t play her effectively.

1 Like

Ana was good for the triple tank meta, but maybe 1 out of 10 players who pick ana are good.

She is the hardest player to master or be good at, also one of the reasons potgs are so rare with her.