Invisible characters

I’ve been having this bug for a few weeks now. At least 5 games a day where my character model wont load. Ally/ enemy team models are also not loading. Just blue/ red orbs floating around. I also lose some sound effects like gun shots/ abilities. It’s really frustrating and there doesn’t seem to be a fix. Multiple streamers and players have documented this bug. I’ve tried reinstalling the game to my other m.2 drive but nothing seems to work. I even disabled all background apps that can interfere in the hopes of fixing it. Some have suggested to reinstall graphics drivers but that doesn’t seem to help either. I run a 3080, darkHeroIII mobo, 5800x. Please look into this bug blizzard, it’s literally game breaking.

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Invisible Player Models. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.