Invisible Cassidy?

Really weird thing, but Cass is quite literally invisible for me. In the select screen, in game, everything. I have reinstalled and my friends say they can see him just fine. I have no idea what to do and this is affecting my games like crazy. Another symptom of this, is that when I pick Cass, most of his character animations are broken and he just floats along the screen. Not sure what to do.

1 Like

I had this same thing in a competitive match with D.va. The enemy D.va appeared as a red player name but was otherwise completely invisible. It ruined the game, because I was taking damage from a D.va that I couldn’t see, nor could I avoid her ultimate.

1 Like

Do your friends see you as normal when you play as invisible Cass or are enemy Cassidys invisible to you?

If it’s the first thing then your issue is that you literally have no Skin equipped.
For some reason Overwatch 2 introduced the issue of no option being selected on various things, from Skins to charms and all the way back.

All you can do is manually select any of the already unlocked Skins for that character to return to normal behaviour.

1 Like

My friends see me as normal, but anything involving cass; highlights, gameplay, etc is broken for me. Here is a private youtube video of the bug - YouTube.

1 Like

It’s a skin, Invisible Man.

2 Likes

Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Invisible Player Models. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.