Introducing Battle for Olympus: A limited-time free-for-all of mythic proportions

FFA
Tanks not banned.

Why even bother?

4 Likes

Exactly!!! CTF Blitz was more more more funny than this mode.

3 Likes

where is the balance patch :neutral_face::neutral_face:

2 Likes

Junker Queen Buff Pls

Yeah my first impressions so far is that Pharah, Widow, and Lucio are absolutely useless

5 Likes

Give another skin we already have this mercy skin

8 Likes

Advertisment for skins, isnā€™t it? Just like that Halloween event.

7 Likes

Im not gona heal anyone I see with a paid skin. Also this is a new low for the team. I would go as far as to say the battle pass is false advertising.

I know molestdavion is cashing in before microsoft come in and fire most of your team but but literally every move you make is a new low.

3 Likes

Lol even in the event mode junkerqueen is gonna be unplayable. They megabuffed reinhardt and gave him her selfheal (except better since it does not stop on enemy death). They gave her a duration buff to the antiheal if I understand it correctly. Utterly irrelevant. Wow this is gonna be so fun to lose with junkerqueen :smiley:

1 Like

This game mode is somehow worse than the regular mode.
Widow wins every game because her ult makes everybody stand still so Widow gets 5 free kills every ult. So stupid.

12 Likes

Is it really just a malicious barrier to prevent ā€œbad actorsā€ from getting 5k weekly XP without much effort by being able to throw for top 4?? That would take longer to accomplish for everyone in the group than actually trying. Is half a battlepass level worth not letting people experience events like this with friends?

5 Likes

Tanks are beefed the hell up and Widow is justā€¦turning people to stone for a bit lol.

Come on. These changes make Hog such a brutal turd. Is that why his patch was delayed? If he gets the most kills, PLEASE donā€™t commemorate him in Ilios with a statue. He already terrorizes FFA, and this FFA on steroids keeps him up there. We donā€™t want a constant reminder of that.

1 Like

Fact! Ā Ā Ā 

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great, butā€¦

Where are the patch notes?

You expect people to play your competitive multiplayer game with no idea of what youā€™ve changed. This is comp game 101 Blizz, and you still get it wrong.

2 Likes

One mode we already have, with only a select few characters, with an earnable skin thatā€™s been in game for years, with titles locked behind THREE HUNDRED FINAL BLOWS on EACH hero?!?! Are you kidding me? Iā€™m not playing this garbage, nor paying for skins and youā€™re a sucker if you do.

2 Likes

played one, hog had double the kills than rest of the lobby.

queue the slow clap

3 Likes

How do you even get 300 blows with Widow when everyone else minus Lucio is a tank? LMAO

7 Likes

lies but ok u giant corporate asswipesz

4 Likes

Are the titles good? Not like Iā€™ll be playing ffa for them anyways.

1 Like

I found.

Patch notes was in hidden URL

4 Likes