Instead of fixing Rein's ult, they treat us like children

Let me get this straight: I do believe blizzard usually tries to give us balanced gameplay, but this is just getting ridiculous.
When I saw they changed the shatter animation of Rein’s ult on PTR, I thought it was a simple visual bug that removed the shatter pattern, that would be quickly fixed. I was wrong. They deliberately removed the shatter pattern so that we are now unable to see how glitchy and stupid Rein’s ultimate is. I am deeply disappointed in blizzard for actually bringing this to live and it genuinely makes me lose all hope I have.

I have been playing Reinhardt since season 4, and his ultimate has always been a mess. Sometimes it stuns targets that should’ve never actually been stunned, and sometimes it stuns absolutely nobody, when it should have. When I heard they were fixing the ultimate, I was really excited, because that finally meant they were looking at my beautiful baby boy Reinhardt. I never thought THIS would be what they meant: a simple animation change that doesn’t fix ANYTHING and just silences the players by not letting them see what is wrong with the ultimate.

Dear Blizzard, instead of acting like your playerbase is 8 years old, why don’t you actually fix the problem that many people have been complaining about for YEARS now? Your ‘balancing’ and ‘fixing’ is genuinely a joke at this point and I do hope you reflect on what you have just done and actually do something meaningful.

I love your game, and I am only complaining so much in this post because I really do like playing Rein and your game in general A LOT, and I want to see it get better. I hope this post does something to change what is happening right now, but I can only hope.

7 Likes

Im guessing they are working hard to fix him. His the main tank in the while game so not too sure why he wasnt fixed urgently rather than placed on the back burner

Yeah, that’s the worst part. Instead of fixing the game, they gave 99% of their time and attention to the OWL. They are leaving the general playerbase hanging.

Mate on my team is a rein main. He moans everyday.

I dont get it… i heard they messed up his coding?! Or they are unable to fix his coding so they started working on him from scratch… If that makes sense.

I wish they would hurry up. Again main tank pretty big deal in the game… cluld be winning a lot of games with him in full working order… maybe :joy:

Come join us over here.

We have a nice, huge list (with proof) of Reinhardt bugs. Also, if we get any kind of response on this, I would hope it would be on this post since so many people are on it.

Calm down everyone it’s only be 2 whole years, A fix is coming soon…ish/kinda/maybe :joy::joy:

1 Like