Insanely bad FPS

I’ve reinstalled the game after a few months and even tho my PC is still the same I get 150fps until anything happens. Let’s say I’m walking around the new FFA map and torb throws a turret, FPS goes from a solid 150 to barely 30 in most cases. It makes the game unplayable since I have to play blind for a few seconds every fight. Any ideas on what the issue could be?

While optimizing fps isn’t an officially supported topic here, community members can sometimes offer insight. Make sure to include your DxDiag and steps you have taken to troubleshoot, such as checking for overheating and the like.

I had task manager and MSI afterburner open while testing it out and GPU temp never went above 60C. I will send a DxDiag screenshot in a few hours when I get the chance to, until then I’ll try some other quick solutions and keep you updated. Thanks for the quick response.

The DxDiag should be a text report, it’s quite long. Please use Pastebin.com for it.

As for MSI, that doesn’t show max temps. You’d want to use something like HWMonitor.

This should look fine I think: DxDiag copypaste - Pastebin.com - DxDiag info
As for HWMonitor I’ll download it and check out the data but just the temperature being below what it was back when I played the game makes me a bit confused. It’s not like I changed my setup or anything.

Device Name: Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2
Attached: 1

It might be this issue:

Other things you may want to try/address:

Drive: C:
Free Space: 56.4 GB
Total Space: 952.5 GB

Drives need 15% free space, which is about 154GB for this size.

Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: Wacom_Tablet.exe

Sometimes Windows gets confused and tries to display the game on a drawing tablet. Unplugging it may help.

Problem signature:
P1: Discord.exe

Sometimes the Discord overlay can interfere.

Problem signature:
P1: VALORANT-Win64-Shipping.exe

The anti-cheat mechanism this game uses has been known to cause issues with other games, but I recommend trying to rest first.

I’ve had the razer issue once before and I did try to disable Chroma which didn’t do anything so I’ll try to do the OW specific thing. Will let you know how everything goes and what the solution was.

Also I am not sure why discord had an overlay error since I don’t even use the overlay.

Replying in case you need to add more info.