Insane fps drops since launch

i was able to run overwatch 1 at high fps, but now i constantly go down to 5 fps for like 5 seconds at a time. pls help me i literally haven’t gotten to play yet.

i’m already at all the lowest settings, i’ve reinstalled gpu drivers and tried going back to previous versions. in task manager it says the game isn’t using my gpu, but i’ve also heard that could just be a visual bug. idk what to do, i’ve seen other people online with this same problem but zero solutions.

4 Likes

same here
drops fps please blizzard fix the game

2 Likes

Computer specs would help a ton.

I personally get fewer fps dips in OW2 than I did in OW1.

i3 8100
1050 ti
8 gb ram

ur pc isn’t that recent but it should certainly run the game at high 100fps with no problems. i have spent more time troubleshooting this than playing the game

You could give this a shot. This was also with an i3 I believe.

tried it already, didn’t work unfortunately

i think this fix worked on my cpu and i’m not even on an i3 lol. i’m amazed. i’ve played the game smooth with like 2 stutters for an hour

try this. -tankWorkerThreadCount (however many cores you have) -thread (x) -d3d11. my command looked like this, -tank_WorkerThreadCount 8 -thread 8 -d3d11

didn’t work either. :pensive:

check how many logical processors u have and try that number instead maybe that will work. that’s what i’m using.

i have the same amount of cores and logical processors

dang im sorry, i dont know how the fix even worked on my computer so i guess im a rare case, my game will probaly mess up again tmrw and ill be back on here looking for fixes. have a good night tho fr

thanks for suggestions

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.