Insane amount of Competitive Points

Yea. Like I’m okay with blizzard giving everyone a flat rate of comp points as a compensation of the chaotic launch. OR inform everyone that comp points will be 10x after transfer a few weeks before ow1 was replaced. Not like randomly give it to some people not everyone.

2 Likes

I also got this bug when i loaded into the game for the first time today, i had saved up roughly 3400 points before the launch of OW2 (as i wanted to get the gold gun for Orisa right at launch) and spent those points but it is still showing me as having roughly 32,000 points (which i don’t want to spend). If they roll accounts back i hope i don’t lose my gold gun for Orisa since i did earn it. I didn’t even see the bugged points total before i bought the gold for Orisa and now i worry I’ll lose it if they roll accounts back.

1 Like

What caused the bug?

same here my friend says that you get it by updating ow 1 on ps4 and activate sms protection but idk if it’s true.

how come everyone is getting this but me? I only got an extra 1k for some reason. Weird how others are getting over 12k pts but i just got 1k. I mean im not complaining, but like cmon…

So, you’re saying revoke it because you didn’t get it? But, all your friends did. What a crappy “friend” you are. Are you 12 years old?

1 Like

You sound like you got it and don’t want to give it back

1 Like

At this point, just give everyone else ten times the amount they originally had in OW1. It’s really stupid that everyone I know got a ton of comp points but I didn’t, but at the same time it’s also dumb to punish all the players that received them just because Blizzard messed up. If anything, Blizzard should just give everyone 10 times the amount they originally had to make it fair for everyone.

1 Like

It is a little pathetic that people are actually sitting here complaining about golden gun when there are so many broken things with the game

Omg same my friends got 20k+ and I’m here with the exact amount I had before and it’s kinda annoying I have played longer then all of them combined and played most com seasons but just because I didn’t rank in the last comp season I get nothing

then go to a different forum lmao. good for us that we wanna talk about one thing, but there are plenty other topics you can talk about on here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea right why did he even come here? So he’s just here to complain about us complaining. SMH

Maybe he’s a bad friend, but he’s also looking out for fair treatment. Golden guns require a lot of time investment, and for CitronD’s friends to get them without any effort the only logical reaction would be to call out for unfair treatment.

1 Like

You assume too much. I don’t care one way or another. If Blizzard wipes all gold guns from the game, I wouldn’t care; they mean nothing in actual play. I guess you’re not as smart as you think you are.

Or, he just has a case of sour grapes because he didn’t get anything while “all” his friends did.

Why are you opening this post then, go back to quick play

1 Like

Stop hating on someone just because they are expressing how they feel about a situation. He is human, he is allowed to have emotions.

2 Likes

Same thing here. Funny how few people didn’t receive the x10 points that’s why there isn’t a lot of noise, the majority of people are just staying quiete to keep the points. Friend of mine was bronze with 2 months of playing Overwatch. Overwatch 2 rolls up he gets 26k points and now he has more golden guns than me a 6+ year veteran platinum. I swear.

2 Likes

I do have to wonder why Blizzard have not even addressed the bug. Well it seems like my worries that they don’t care were true. Woohoo for the lucky ones I guess.

Come on Blizzard fix this issue!

1 Like