Incorrect Season Ending Rank

Same. I peaked and ended at diamond 5 but went to plat 2 and only got plat rewards

Same here. My final rank as support, which I managed to raise from platinum 1 to diamond 5, this was approximately 40 minutes before the end of the season. But my final rank for the season was platinum 1.

Same except I got no rewards. Ended at Gold 5, stats say Silver 5 (except one glitched screen that’s hard to get to), but no rewards whatsoever.

Same issue for me but only on 1 of my accounts. The others seem fine. Finished masters but received nothing at all. No titles, no comp points and not even a thanks for playing screen when I logged in.

same problem as everyone here. ended plat 5 but got rewarded gold. plat 5 was also my top rank reached.

I also have the same issue, grinded all week to hit diamond just for it not to give me my title today.

Finished masters and finished cards in masters resulting in me staying in masters end of season and for weeks. I sat in masters so I could just get my masters title and Blizzard does not seem to literally care about the community one tiny bit, I have half a million subscribers on youtube and stream overwatch every single day and I have stopped streaming it since blizzard cant even give me a single response on my email and sent me an automated response to come to this forum where they dont care.

1 Like

There is literally 0 reason to even play competitive in this game when they don’t give you the correct rank you spent countless hours a day grinding for playing against MULTIPLE CHEATERS at least 5 for every 20 games minimum (who are also still not banned using FULLY blatant aimbot typing racist messages in the chat have at least 10 clips) and teammates who throw your games because of the way blizzard purposefully gives you bad teammates after a winstreak just to be rewarded with nothing.