Incorrect Competitive progress displayed

Since The new feature to show you your competiutive progress win loss ratio I have noticed that the game is counting two losses for every game lost but the normal amount of wins. I do not know if this is only visual but it is very disheartening to know i am being doubly punished for every loss
Tweet linked below with images of the issue

3 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Match History Page. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like

I am also facing this bug. But not getting losses counting as two (or if they are I haven’t noticed). My current issue is that I just finished an update and won a game right after. Then the progress says 1 win - 1 loss. This is impossible since I only played one game (a win) since my last update.

1 Like

This is still happening. Bump I have played 4 game W-2 , L-2 But is displaying that I have lost 7 times and won 2… Very annoying and worried it is counting doubly against me even though the history shows otherwise.

1 Like

Leave it to Blizz to leave gamebreaking bugs unaddressed and unfixed for months on end…